• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix trademarks Symbiogenesis.. NFT Art Experience

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
I’ll eagerly wait for a rational explanation about how. How on Earth and in the seven pits of hell. Some of you jumped to a spectacularly wrong, completely unfounded, absolutely unrealistic conclusion.

I mean, this is even worse than the worse thing you could imagine. But why? Why do this to yourselves?

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
5qeevX6.png

Trending on twitter, Square Enix are twats :messenger_tears_of_joy:

This company needs to go out of business while its best franchises and developers get rescued by better publishers, smh.
monkeys-paw-paw.gif

"Square Enix goes out of the video games business and moves on to the gambling and pachinko industry like Konami. Profits are now soaring and they have no reason to look back."

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Moar like Pair-of-slight Peeve.

More like Aya Bruhhh

More like The Third Kick in the Balls.

More like symbiosuck.

More like

Fucking

Shit

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
I’ll eagerly wait for a rational explanation about how. How on Earth and in the seven pits of hell. Some of you jumped to a spectacularly wrong, completely unfounded, absolutely unrealistic conclusion.

I mean, this is even worse than the worse thing you could imagine. But why? Why do this to yourselves?

Something something Hasan something something it's still real to ME damnit, etc

Top Bottom