• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Attack Squadrons (Free-to-Play, Space Combat, Area 52, PC) Beta

Darklord

Banned
It's Star wars and that's good!

But it's Disney and that's bad.

It's a space sim and that's good!

But it's a mobile developer and that's bad.

Azih

what's the diff between this and what they're doing with the TOR f2p space fighter? Is it the same thing?

Steel

Banned
Beta button is working now, just signed up.
I need Star Wars space combat in pretty much any form.

Battlefront 3 will have it. Then again... Considering Dice is making it the space combat might end up like the fighter jets in battlefield. I really hope not.

Sentenza

Here's me hoping for this to be good, and yet I can't help but feel like they were pissing on the X-Wing franchise's corpse.

Ruze789

Beta invites are going out!
But... what...?? A two day, handful of hours beta test?

What is the Closed Beta 1 Schedule?
The Closed Beta 1 testing will be happening January 14th – 16th from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM PST.

Kinda eh. Odd that team deathmatch has both Empire and Rebel ships on the same team. People shouldn't get to excited, this is a browser based game.

BY2K

Membero Americo
This website has a policy which prohibits access from within your geographical region

Where's that Antonio Banderas gif where he keeps copy/pasting "Fuck You" on a laptop!? I think I'm gonna need it!

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Got some extra codes in my email today for the beta. Feel free to quote and take one for yourself.

Code 1
Code 2
Code 3
Code 4
Code 5

demolitio

Cautiously excited, just make war thunder in space. shouldn't be that damn hard.

If you wanted that, you could always just play Star Conflict which is made by Gaijin too. It actually was really fun and looked amazing (same engine as War Thunder of course). It reminded me of a cover-based shooter but using all axes with the various clutter like asteroids serving as cover.

As for SW: Attack Squadrons, I might have some extra keys as well. :D

adj_noun

And yet more codes!

Quote, etc.

Code Skywalker (Gone to Tosche station to pick up some power converters)
Code Solo (Captured by Boba Fett)
Code Kenobi (more powerful than you can possibly imagine)
Code Binks (Frozen in carbonite)
Code Vader (burned on a pyre)

*All codes now one with the force.

JyCZJeI.png

demolitio

Any impressions for fans of Xwing and Tie Fighter?

I think it's more like Rogue Squadron than anything else. Try it for yourself though!

Edit: Once I remember how to properly hide codes so lurkers don't get them. :D

CBT3bff-JITQZDGEUK

CBT3bff-YFRYIFIRBD

CBT3bff-JHSBDPKVMO

CBT3bff-QJQZMQEWJD

Good enough I guess.

Top Bottom