• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront 2: 16 heroes found in alpha files

Fj0823

Grevious suffers from the same issue that many other aspects and characters of the prequels do:

Awesome in concept, terrible in execution.

Grevious was best in the original Clone Wars cartoon.

And this is...?

star-wars-battlefront-ii-emperor-palpatine-sentinel-droid-contin-1002437-1280x0.jpg

One of the emperor droid doubles from Shattered Empire.

You mean to tell me they looked into this guy for the game but not into Kanaan or Ahsoka?

Yeah, calling BS.

Animated characters totally have a shot to be Heroes

What you guys think of Sam Jackson? He was in battlefront 1&2.

Mace Windu. Sam Jackson is the actor.

star-wars-battlefront-ii-emperor-palpatine-sentinel-droid-contin-1002437-1280x0.jpg

One of the emperor droid doubles from Shattered Empire.

You mean to tell me they looked into this guy for the game but not into Kanaan or Ahsoka?

Yeah, calling BS.

Animated characters totally have a shot to be Heroes

But he isn't in the game...

And look, I'm not against animated characters showing up. If anything, I hope they do. There's a gold mine of great characters.

What do you mean? In what way did they appear because I surely don't remember it.

I think they showed up as AI teammates.

Hope we get some Clone heroes eventually.

Where's my Commander Cody!

Cody's a bitch. Give me Rex instead!

Fj0823

Mace Windu. Sam Jackson is the actor.

But he isn't in the game...

And look, I'm not against animated characters showing up. If anything, I hope they do. There's a gold mine of great characters.

I think they showed up as AI teammates.

Cody's a bitch. Give me Rex instead!

He is...that screenshot is from the Singleplayer Campaign

Damn, severe lack of prequel characters on that list. No Obi Wan or Dooku? Ventriss or Ahsoka?

Makes me think the heroes won't be locked to their respective era, which is kinda annoying if true.

I could see them offering different armour in loot boxes instead of introducing clone heroes.

Let me look like Gregor DICE.

latest

Commando units are the second special unit for the Republic faction, if I heard correctly from the data mine reports.

Hopefully we can customize them like normal classes, though Super Battle Droids and the likely Droidekas likely won't be able to.

Top Bottom