• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront - Bespin DLC Informations and Key Art

rendition1.img.jpg

Join legendary smuggler Lando Calrissian and cold-blooded bounty hunter Dengar in the Cloud City of Bespin. Take to the skies in the new cloud car vehicle and journey through Cloud City and the Administrator’s Palace. The Bespin digital expansion will feature two new blasters to add to your arsenal. No matter your preference of short or long range combat, there will be something new to try out in Cloud City. Hunt enemies within the Bioniip Laboratories or carbon-freezing chambers with the new X-8 Night Sniper and EE-4 blasters.

The Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Bespin digital expansion pack will be available to Season Pass owners two weeks early, starting June 21st.

http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/news/bespin-key-art-reveal

Xav

Bespin looked incredible in Rogue Leader on the GameCube. I can't wait to see DICE's take on it in 2016.

FcqwaIc.jpg

How have the other DLCs been so far?

Jabba's Palace maps were pretty good but everything else about the DLC was pretty underwhelming, from new heroes no one gives a shit about (who the hell wants to play as Lando's copilot?) to new weapons and stuff locked behind missions. I've played maybe 4 hours worth in the first DLC and would rather play Overwatch or BLOPS 3 any time.

All in all the base game is pretty decent at a cheap price (with many, many, many, many, many flaws), but the DLC/season pass has been a bad purchase :(

Jabba's Palace maps were pretty good but everything else about the DLC was pretty underwhelming, from new heroes no one gives a shit about (who the hell wants to play as Lando's copilot?) to new weapons and stuff locked behind missions. I've played maybe 4 hours worth in the first DLC and would rather play Overwatch any time.

All in all the base game is pretty decent at a cheap price, but the DLC/season pass has been a bad purchase :(

New weapons and Gadgets will be always now behind this Contracts.

And how can the Season Pass be a bad purchase when we only got one DLC pack so far?

That art is amazing. I'll probably buy it just to play as Lando and wander around Bespin. I would have bought the season pass but the last pack didn't look all that interesting, apart from Jabba's Palace.

TVexperto

Im still bitter that a game called Star Wars doesnt feature space battles...its the second DLC....kinda disappointed after BF4 got such great post launch support

Im still bitter that a game called Star Wars doesnt feature space battles...its the second DLC....kinda disappointed after BF4 got such great post launch support

2+ years of DLC for Battlefield 4 >> Not even a year with just 1 DLC pack released...

yeah makes sense to say that...

I agree here

I actually like the first drop of dlc maps, but they are taking way too long to release new content

That, and having them be playable only from a separate playlist is idiotic.

Takes long? wat? Its normal that DLC packs take 2-4 months to produce.

Specific playlists are needed otherwise i wouldnt be able to play the DLC probably.

Orcus

These maps are also supposed to support 40 player modes as well. Excited to see Turning Point on Bespin.
Fixed that for you. ;]. I'm actually excited to play them all, but turning point is my fav. Actually, now that I think about it, we will probably get a new 40 player mode!

Fixed that for you. ;]. I'm actually excited to post them all, but turning point is my fav. Actually, now that I think about it, we will probably get a new 40 player mode!
whynotboth.gif

I hope it's traditional Conquest and it's extended to all maps as a bonus for all players.

Top Bottom