• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront - EPISODE VII's Jakku Gameplay Video

Right stick isn't really boost. It changes the power focus from thrusters to weapons. So when it's all on thrusters you're going faster so it's like a boost, but not really. That's the thing that throws you off the most because you're not expecting the right stick to do that so you'll move it up thinking it's controlling your altitude, and you'll speed right into an object wasting your ship powerup.

That's.... still kind of a weird control scheme. I mean I can't really judge it until I actually play with it but it just sounds awkward as hell.

Will they remove the POINT stuff when you kill an enemy? It simply puts you out from a Star Wars fealing. Maybe it's just me. But Seing Enemy Killed - 100 points, Headshot +50 TOTAL : 150 Points earned.

Simply no. They need to take that out. Every single time i saw that on the gameplay footage, it totally removed the immersion for me. Can't that crap be anywhere else but the center of the screen ! b;eh

This is stricly a MP game right?
guessing the maps/levels will kind of play like how Titanfall did, with the exception of having awesome StarWars Lore into it.

Wonder how many people can be playing with you on the mission mode.

Will they remove the POINT stuff when you kill an enemy? It simply puts you out from a Star Wars fealing. Maybe it's just me. But Seing Enemy Killed - 100 points, Headshot +50 TOTAL : 150 Points earned.

Simply no. They need to take that out. Every single time i saw that on the gameplay footage, it totally removed the immersion for me. Can't that crap be anywhere else but the center of the screen ! b;eh

BF4's hud customisation on the consoles was out of this world.

You could effectively remove everything. So here's hoping the same customisation can be seen in SWBF.

You could remove those? in BF4!?!

I removed everything nearly, you could also make transparent many of the HUD items.

For instance on the mini map, you could make the map itself transparent, make the doritos a certain scale and transparency, and also the background element.

Pretty nifty eh?

:)

BF4's hud customisation on the consoles was out of this world.

You could effectively remove everything. So here's hoping the same customisation can be seen in SWBF.

I'm hoping for some of that customization to work its way into Battlefront as well. I've got gripes with the HUD but if we have options then it wont matter.

I'd make most of it much smaller and transparent. Map can stay. Killfeed is gone, I dont want that shit in the middle of my screen.

Top Bottom