• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: Battlefront Classic Collection used modder's work without credit

Draugoth

Gold Member
A modder who believes their uncredited work was included in Star Wars: Battlefront Classic Collection says the whole experience has been a "gut-punch".

Although developer Aspyr had insisted that the Collection "does not include any code or content that is taken from uncredited sources", modder iamashaymin found their mod had not only been included in the Collection's debut trailer – something Aspyr said was done "mistakenly" – but also in the final game, too.

"There's not really anything else I can say that other players aren't already screaming, it's a terrible feeling getting very pumped for a game like this and it just missing the mark entirely. It's a terrible gut punch."

via Eurogamer

• LOL
Reactions: RNG

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Grand Theft Auto Reaction GIF by Rockstar Games

Guilty_AI

It takes a special amount of talent to re-release the original Battlefront games and make them worse than the Battlefront games shat out by DICE.

I am kinda impressed.
I'm putting my tinfoil hat on and assuming this is a ploy by EA to make their new games look better.

Top Bottom