• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront PC Closed Alpha

Tovarisc

Why no Console Alpha?

But this probably confirms that a Beta is coming.

Faster and easier to throw small scale Alpha together on PC than on consoles as you don't need cert unfinished and unoptimised build. It's what they did with e.g. BF4 back then, small and short Alpha on PC and then larger Beta on PC + consoles.

Faster and easier to throw small scale Alpha together on PC than on consoles as you don't need cert unfinished and unoptimised build. It's what they did with e.g. BF4 back then, small and short Alpha on PC and then larger Beta on PC + consoles.

But that BF4 Alpha was on Xbox360 too ;) There are even leaked screenshots from this alpha

Glass

Huh?
Both BF4 and BF3 had alphas/betas and still had less than stellar launches. This isnt anything new.

Dont get me wrong ive bought and played both but this isnt new behavior.

Ah ok that could be the case, all I remember about BF4 was the beta literally weeks before release. Not sure how far out the alpha was.

Tovarisc

Ah ok that could be the case, all I remember about BF4 was the beta literally weeks before release. Not sure how far out the alpha was.

More or less same kind schedule as BFront seems to take. Short Alpha in July and little longer Beta very close to release.

Kriken

*Looks for email*

Huh, they must've just forgotten to email me the link. I'll try the link in this thread

*logs in*

SORRY BUT YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE STAR WARS™ BATTLEFRONT™ CLOSED ALPHA

:(

Lombax

Banned
Come on son, you need these:
h1tXn.jpg

Nah son, what you need is the DVD's that came with the bonus disk that had the un-fucked with versions.

IMG_20150626_151358.jpg

The Cowboy

My 16" pizza to cheer me up for not getting in was a huge mistake, i feel terrible, good terrible (it was dam tasty) - but terrible all the same.

lmimmfn

got the invite, in Europe, have 1942,2142,BF3 Premium,BF4 Premium on Origin, but BF2, Bad Company 2, BF Heroes( was in the closed beta for that ) on the same email.

Wayyyyyy more interested in this than Hardline( got those invites too but didnt care about it )

Divus

Damn, I own every Battlefield which also includes Premium for BF3, 4, and Hardline and participated in the CTE's and alpha/betas of each and I got nothing. I even have it preordered... :(

hypotc

I got HYPE x1000 for a second there, until it said that I wasn't invited.

I'm gonna cry myself to sleep tonight, thanks EA.

Top Bottom