• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Force Unleashed is coming to PC

Menzo said:
And I'm telling you that I'm running the PR for TFU at LucasArts and this isn't true.

I'm the one who sent the note to RPS and to Blues News.

...And I'm telling you they something you don't.

Xdrive05

I'm game. And the comment about lower-end machines is basically BS. Anyone with a $500 or better game machine can probably run it a lot better than the consoles runs it. If history and facts add any weight to the speculation that is.

Xdrive05

By the way, modding for this (and GTA4) has lots of potential. Hopefully modders can get to the Euphoria and physics stuff and do some really neat things with it.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
I can't believe that an competent PC developer would parrot the "you need a $4,000 PC" line in an interview.
unbelieve.jpg

VictimOfGrief said:
...And I'm telling you they something you don't.

Dude you are hilarious :)

Anyway, I guess if this was happening, it would be an external dev doing the port, because they laid off pretty much everyone from the PC in-house compatibility lab...

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
Edit - direct from LucasArts - “I can tell you definitively that there is no PC version of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed planned. I would assume Vik was talking about a PC version of Digital Molecular Matter.”

Vik Sohal has also been in touch to say this is all nonsense. Heavy sigh. Apologies for the false alarm. I can promise you our source was absolutely convinced by what he told us, and that we’ve got a recording of the exact quote below (and can provide it to terrifying lawyers if necessary), but guess Vik Sohal just expressed it badly and our source got the wrong end of the stick.

Top Bottom