• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 Trailer and 2004 Release Now.

Malakhov

Banned
Prine said:
KOTOR is still my game of this generation, that trailer has indeed put to rest any fears i had with Obsidian handling the sequel.

This year? Wow
Same for me, KOTOR and Drakan: The Ancients' Gates were my 2 favorite current gen games, both happened to be western RPGs :)

SyNapSe

Malakhov said:
Same for me, KOTOR and Drakan: The Ancients' Gates were my 2 favorite current gen games, both happened to be western RPGs :)

Gasp! ;)

WTF, I guess I'll quote everyone else. "THIS YEAR!?!?" That is both crappy news, and THE BEST NEWS EVAR!

I don't know why, but I absolutely could not put the first game down. It was the first time in many years I had played straight through a single player title like that. Just add a new story! Don't fack with the gameplay!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
SyNapSe said:
Gasp! ;)

WTF, I guess I'll quote everyone else. "THIS YEAR!?!?" That is both crappy news, and THE BEST NEWS EVAR!

I don't know why, but I absolutely could not put the first game down. It was the first time in many years I had played straight through a single player title like that. Just add a new story! Don't fack with the gameplay!

Exactly... that is what I am sure they did... Just a few minor changes to gameplay and a new deep story (P.T. in the house)...and presto another classic...

Top Bottom