• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STAR WARS: SQUADRONS (2020) vs X-WING + TIE FIGHTER (1990s)

I'll just be glad it doesn't come on 15 (or whatever the number was) 3.5" disks like tie fighter did. That game was bad ass though.. closest thing to the star wars cabinant game they had at Chuck-e-Cheese when I was a kid.

I also understand the OPs fear of it being VR friendly. Much like 3D movies, when they focus on one mechanic so much it ends up detracting from the game. But with that, other games like No Man's Sky have successfully made the jump to VR while originally being non-VR, so as long as they don't limit the game technically, It doesn't bother me.

Chupanibre

I'll just be glad it doesn't come on 15 (or whatever the number was) 3.5" disks like tie fighter did. That game was bad ass though.. closest thing to the star wars cabinant game they had at Chuck-e-Cheese when I was a kid.

I also understand the OPs fear of it being VR friendly. Much like 3D movies, when they focus on one mechanic so much it ends up detracting from the game. But with that, other games like No Man's Sky have successfully made the jump to VR while originally being non-VR, so as long as they don't limit the game technically, It doesn't bother me.
I still had my complete original copy of Tie Fighter until about a year ago. One of the best games I ever played.

I'm most likely jumping on this game day one. There's no way I can avoid it.

Top Bottom