• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Squadrons Getting Free DLC Content Update (B-Wings, TIE Defenders, new maps)

ManaByte

And the grateful Star Wars: Squadrons team is saying thank you this holiday season with a free, two-part content update. A new multiplayer map, Fostar Haven, and four new ship components will be added this month, and two new starfighters and custom matches will be deployed in December.

I thought people were saying there would be no more updates for it and EA already forgot about the game?

Moogle11

Banned
I thought people were saying there would be no more updates for it and EA already forgot about the game?

To be fair, they had said themselves a bit after launch that they weren’t doing any updates or DLC. It must have exceeded their sales expectations so now they’re putting out some free content, which is great to see!

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
That’s great news. Thanks for the update.

MrMephistoX

Very cool now release more empty space maps and or allow custom matches to remove debris. It’s a good game but I really hate the multiplayer’s dumb insistence on thinking it’s fun to crash into shit. It’s SPACE!

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Is there any possibility of cross save for this game in the future? Does EA typically support that?

ManaByte

132442984_3605082546245029_3247297324852256742_n.jpg

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Love me some B-Wing, liked it a lot when playing Rogue Leader.

Will they add more ships? If they don't add the Slave I I'll just assume they are crazy.

Top Bottom