• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Official Teaser Trailer #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RagnarokX

The person handing Leia the saber is NOT Ahsoka Tano.

And again, there's a thread in community that's basically all about spoilers and such. Any spoilerish questions should probably be sent in that general direction, but be careful - there's no tags over there, so if you delve too deep, you might find out shit you weren't ready to know.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=838649

Who said it was? Looks like the same race though. Could be a relative.

3s1XQKn.gif

Here you go! Full album, 36 images, every single shot of the trailer (some shots have multiple grabs). Here's some of them:

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

guek

Banned
Where did I shit on Daredevil? Cap 2? GotG? Iron Man? Don't run around spouting incorrect information because I don't bow to the altar of Whedon like you do.

Also, hack doesn't mean "person that I think makes shitty films." It's a director-for-hire that is there to make money and doesn't give a shit about artistic integrity. Brett Ratner is a hack. JJ cares about filmmaking and art.

Read above you. I also said every other. Reading comprehension 101.

I also don't "bow down to the altar of Whedon" like you so desperately need to believe in order to excuse yourself from your constant negativity in various MCU threads. If you actually read my posts in response to your shitposting, you'd see I never praise him as a spectacular talent, just that I find his work enjoyable and far from objectively bad. But clearly you have difficulty reading beyond your own biases.

rekameohs

Banned
That was a great trailer. The visuals look fantastic, I'm definitely excited. Seems a bit strange to use the ROTJ Luke dialog, but it's definitely a hype magnet.

But could the fact that they're using this old dialogue infer something....?

Maybe... I guess the most obvious inference would be that he's talking to someone he's related to, and since Daisy Ridley's character looks and dresses like Padme, she's probably the safest bet. I'm betting she's his daughter or his niece for sure.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Holy hell this looks unreal. That being said JJ always makes kickass trailers so lets hope he delivers a full movie this time.

celebi23

Man, super hyped now :D I found a way to save the iTunes version to my computer. Those who have wget installed, enter this in Terminal (on your computer or whatever command-line equivalent you might have):

Code:
wget -O swtfa-358fz9G-tlr1_h1080p.mov --user-agent="iTunes/11.0.5" http://movietrailers.apple.com/movies/lucasfilm/starwarstheforceawakens/swtfa-358fz9G-tlr1_h1080p.mov

This will save the full video file (not some reference file) in the default directory. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom