• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starbreeze's The Darkness trailer snippet

adamma666

Phosphor said:
I saw it! Hell come to think of it, I worked on it! ;)

how far was Enclave 2 in development before it got canned? was there anything showable/playable ready oder were you just at a concepttional stage? i would have loved to see this game, as Enclave is still one of my favourite Xbox games. Why not finish it under a new name?

Cuth

op_ivy said:
cool, now someone get it on the marketplace.

phosphor, how dare you bump this without a word on the darkness :(
I didn't even notice that this is an old thread bumped. :(

Phosphor

adamma666 said:
how far was Enclave 2 in development before it got canned? was there anything showable/playable ready oder were you just at a concepttional stage? i would have loved to see this game, as Enclave is still one of my favourite Xbox games. Why not finish it under a new name?

Orc, wizard, knight, goblin, wraith, nightcrawler models done, 3 playable singleplayer levels, 2 multi, 120+ weapons - done.

Fighting system was at 60%, spellcasting/magic system at 20%

That is about what I remember, was like 2½ years ago.

We actually found a demo disc with it on a few days ago in some drawer at SBZ, now we just need to connect an old devbox to check it out... Hmm wonder if I could get some screens out... ;)

adamma666

Phosphor said:
We actually found a demo disc with it on a few days ago in some drawer at SBZ, now we just need to connect an old devbox to check it out... Hmm wonder if I could get some screens out... ;)

thanks for the info. it is really sad that this game will never see the light of day, but if you could grab some screens of it, i am sure there are people who would love to see them :) . i remember seeing some really good artworks back in the days and it would be interesting to see, how it turned out ingame.

Top Bottom