• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II World Championship Series GLOBAL FINALS 2014 – November 1st, 7-8th

SamuraiX-

Normally I don't care for PvP but...

ekz0Dfj.jpg

V.S.

Two of the craftiest Protoss players in the game to date.

dis gon b gud

Over/under on the series lasting longer than 20 minutes?
ymUq5EX.png

SamuraiX-

Yeah one of the few times I'm actually looking forward to a PvP. Go MC!

Rooting for herO myself. :p

Looking at the bracket, I love how out of the eight Ro16 matches this next one will be the only mirror matchup. Some siiick TvPs and TvZs incoming.

SamuraiX-

herO owning up to the title of assassin in that second game.

Dat quick, precise execution. Everything was timed perfectly. And it all started with one Stalker poking. lol

SamuraiX-

I thought for sure herO would close it out in Game 4 after constantly having an upgrade lead but those engagements just didn't go his way.

kasane

so conflicted

i love herO. no homo. so handsome

but i enjoy watching mc

Edit: also the circles on the natural in this map is so fucking retarded

SamuraiX-

MC took a gamble and herO responded perfectly.

Great play from both.

And now, considering herO has in my opinion the best PvT in the world right now, I see him convincingly making it to the grand final if he goes up against Polt next and then of course MMA or Bomber afterwards. His Phoenix builds shut Bomber and Flash down so hard at the KeSPA Cup.

Syf

Banned
Polt vs Classic this will be interesting. Hope the next couple matches are quick so we can get to the best part of the bracket.

SamuraiX-

This series is actually insane. Classic is playing phenomenally well. His Oracle/Phoenix control is fantastic.

Polt's current form is worrying. He looks very sluggish and responding to things in the game a lot slower than he usually would. He had a supply lead for almost the entirety of Game 3 and he was barely able to claw his way to a win.

SamuraiX-

Well that just happened. lmfao

This series is delivering harder than I ever thought it would.

Colossus drops and blue flame Hellbat/Tank pushes. Classic even took the best possible initial engagement that he could and still got rekt.

Not for this round. I heard it's just players and officials in there right now. The rest of the tournament will be played at blizzcon next weekend, should be a good crowd there

Ah, cool. I do kind of like the tournament streams that are more subdued sometimes.

kasane

Well that just happened. lmfao

This series is delivering harder than I ever thought it would.

Colossus drops and blue flame Hellbat/Tank pushes. Classic even took the best possible initial engagement that he could and still got rekt.
I did this back then in pvp

Rapid reinforcements with fast hellions moving aroubd then transforming them to hellbats

My tanks were always rekt tho

SamuraiX-

My heart is going with Life all the way, but my head backhands me and tells me it's gonna be a Zest 3-0. ;_;

Life said in the intro vid that he's been practicing this matchup and he won't look like the kid that earned the reputation of getting rekt in ZvP. It would be a huge upset but I would love to see Life make a deep run. When he's at the pinnacle of his game, he's the funnest Zerg on the planet to watch.

Top Bottom