• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steak ’n Shake launches new AllNighter Menu, includes 7 patty cheeseburger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
You will have gained 100 pounds and had a heart attack by the time you get home.

3QN

TheUsual

Gold Member
According to the description it only adds up to a pound of weight, so the burgers must be pretty small.

Worked at Steak N Shake in High School can confirm the beef patties are small. Especially when people asked us to prepare it "dry" aka squeezing all the fat out.

Nothing on the menu looks that appetizing.

Also, if I wanted to, I'll just go to In-N-Out and order a 4x4 animal style instead (biggest I've had so far is 3x3 actually). At least In-N-Out is open until 1am, unless it's a weekend, then it's 1:30am.

Shapingo

This is like Jakes Wayback Burgers new burger
http://waybackburgers.com/

http://eater.com/archives/2013/02/13/jakes-wayback-unleashes-5100-calorie-9-patty-burger.php
Jake's Wayback Burgers, which has 62 locations along the eastern United States and in Oregon, is adding the Triple Triplenine-patty burger to its menu permanently on March 1. The Triple Triple consists of the nine patties, American cheese (on each patty, of course), lettuce, and tomato and goes for $12.99. Houston's KHOU reports that "the burger has 5100 calories and 117 grams of saturated fat, which is close to six buckets of KFC fried chicken." Says an anchor on the segment, "You'll get a heart attack just looking at that thing."

Burger Business reports that the addition of the burger is part of a rebranding effort from the chain that includes a new logo logo and a redesigned menu emphasizing alternatives to red meat. The chain also intends to make an expansion push in the near future. They may, however, have trouble with their goal of attracting people to their turkey, chicken, and veggie sandwiches, given the fact that the new burger consists of nine beef patties.

The Triple Triple started out as an eating contest challenge at the restaurant, but after a successful one-month trial period at two Jake's in New York, the company decided to put it on the menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom