• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam - A small highlight of September 2017 games

Divinity 2, Danganronpa V3 and Ys VIII for me, along with more games in other platforms.
This has to be the best gaming-related september I remember.

Dantrist

Will definitely get Cuphead and Dishonored eventually, when I've got more time and they've gone down in price.

Danganronpa V3 is 100% day one, but I'll get that on PS4.

Probably just Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite for me in September, had absolutely no idea it was coming out that soon.

I'll keep my eye on impressions for EVE Valkyrie (when the VR-less update hits), Tooth and Tail, and Cuphead though.

Instro

Too many. I backed divinity during it's kickstarter though so that will be it for now. I have some of these on my wishlist though for down the road.

Labadal

I will only play Divinity: Original Sin 2 in September. That's not to say that there aren't many interesting games. Won't buy them any time soon, though.

Ys VIII: LoD
Dishonored: DotO
Hob
Danganronpa V3
Legrand Legacy

That's a very good month, to be honest.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
No Darkwood? That game needs a bit more attention. Just bought it and from the comments it is terrifying experience for topdown view game.

Darkwood came out last week

Not only is this pretty much a lock for GOTY, but if it's as big a jump over the first as it appears to be, it might be a lock for GOAT.

Can't decide whether I was more hyped for Automata or this. I have enormously high expectations and I hope D:OS2 meets them like NieR did. Not touching early access.

Anno

Can't decide whether I was more hyped for Automata or this. I have enormously high expectations and I hope D:OS2 meets them like NieR did. Not touching early access.

If the rest of the game is as good as the part in EA I don't think anyone will be disappointed. And that's without taking into account so many big things not even in the game - mod tools and support, GM mode, undead, skill/rune crafting etc. It's going to be a crazy ass game.

For me it's

Divinity: Original Sin 2 (already backed it but didn't touch EA)

I don't think I will need anything else for the rest of the month(s).

F!ReW!Re

Warhammer 2 and Cuphead are must haves for me.
I'll wait a bit with Divinity 2, because I barely played 10 hours of the first one and should probably jump back on that first.

Stoze

Looking forward to Cuphead, Hob, Ruiner, Tooth and Tail, and Dishonored. Tight on money though so Cuphead is, for now, the only sure bet I'll buy and play at or around release.

September was already packed for me and I'm only now hearing about Super Fancy Pants Adventure being a thing? This year continues to be wild.

Tizoc

September was already packed for me and I'm only now hearing about Super Fancy Pants Adventure being a thing? This year continues to be wild.
I only learned about super fancy pants recently myself heh

Also
tRmH5ai.png

Top Bottom