• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread - Summer sales usually last week of June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eusis

I don't have a cap. I also have fast internet.

It's the damn principal of it.
It's not principle to me so much as just being annoying. I only played this for like half an hour and yet it keeps on downloading, and it takes 3 GB. May as well spare on the bandwidth because I can, and also so when something's updating it's more likely to be something I care about.

ShaneB

I am fucking bored. There should be a Gaf game night once a week or something. Throwing that out there. Someone run with it.

I would love this as well, would be good times!

Also, on Dungeon Defenders, loved the game, but couldn't stand the constant patching. Uninstalled it ages ago. I uninstalled TF2 a while ago as well, I mean being able to get so many patches out is a great thing, but dammit man!

MRORANGE

HL3/HL2:EP3 confirmed:

LQBV0.png

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
With the grey bread and cap, I almost didn't recognize him.

"Oh, you will be able to tell what class they are by their outlines" they said, lies.

Just sounds like another name for Big Picture mode.

Just googled it. Sounds like something I've wanted for forever with the whole controlling it with a controller. Awesome.

I would love this as well, would be good times!

Awesome. Hopefully a few others will get interested and we can put together some details. Doesn't have to be Steam exclusive (what else is there?) But don't really want to make a thread if there's not more interest. I've also never made a thread, so the idea scares me.

MRORANGE

At this point I think they just make up things that can be CONSTRUED as hints for fun. Everyone knows either Episode 3 or a proper Half Life 3 is being made, now they're just coming up with things for people to see in videos or images like this.

it still hurts man.

He's treading the line between "nice grandpa" and "creepy hobo" there, I think the cap is what makes the latter of them.

He's all in nice grandpa for me. He doesn't look creepy at all. It's in the clothing. If it was in a hoodie or something then maybe I could see hobo.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
good Lord ...Crysis 2 for $8.95 on GreenManGaming ...some other EA stuff on sale there, too.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/games/action/crysis-2-na/

if i didn't already own it, i'd be all over that.

Yep, I bit on that. Lowest I've ever had the chance to buy it for. Busy day between my pledge for 50 on the Wasteland 2 Kickstarter and now this.

Spent 10 bucks and bought Trine 1 and 2 instead of Crysis 2. I think my 10 bucks went to the right choice. :lol

I got Trine 2 as well. That was yesterday though.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I finally got around to buying a wireless receiver so I can use an Xbox 360 controller on my PC. I tried playing Rayman Origins earlier, but it felt awkward with a keyboard.

NBtoaster

Bit on Gotham City Imposters and its fairly good. The gameplay is fun and is like a weird mix of COD, TF2 and Batman. Though the unlocking system is really terrible.

And the Australian scene isn't a graveyard like I feared.

gabbo

I think Ignition's still publishing - there's a two day-old Joystiq article where they got a somewhat nebulous "due this summer" release date from an Ignition rep.

Has Ignition updated their website recently, there's a few international games they're suppose to be publishing, but I haven't seen or heard from in ages.

mrgone

Good news! I must have mixed it up with a different game that lost its publisher.
Has Ignition updated their website recently, there's a few international games they're suppose to be publishing, but I haven't seen or heard from in ages.

They did shut down their Florida studio a year or so ago, so it's quite possible that they're on less-than-sturdy footing at the moment:( Hopefully everything's alright - I've really enjoyed some of the stuff they've published that definitely wouldn't have made it over otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom