• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

73V3N

Banned
You have to have 5 posts in this thread as well.

I want spec ops (and thus it will be gone when im eligible).

I thought it was 5+ counting both.
so if you had more than 5 in the older thread and only 1 on this one you would still be eligible, right?

Turfster

Edit: I'm not sure why one of the games is listed as a Mystery Game. Sorry about that.
Great giveaway.
So what is the mystery game?
If it was dangerous, I'd do the gamble, but if it's actually a 'good' game, I don't want to deprive someone else.

75pct off SoaSE Rebellion, get it.
JaseC what have you done to my brain? Since this was in the steam thread, it autoparsed it to yet another version of Saoirse...

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Nah, xelios confirmed that the post threshold is a case of either/or.

If people can't take games here something must be up. Maybe Stump has to point ModBot to the new thread first or something.

Cth

Was that one of the suggested titles or did Grief just have the last thread hemorrhage awful posts for several pages for no reason? :C Never do that again!

Woo hoo!

My suggested title was used (sort of) .. first thread created at NeoGAF (sort of)

I didn't add the phone number to mine though.

"For a Good Time, PM Modbot"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom