• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

C4rter

Activate it on Steam?

LOL, okay, yes, it's the Steam Code. Never occurred to me that they are sending the Steam Key. I thought it would be some kind of coupon to get the game fro free.

From the steam app click games, activate a product on steam, and take it from there.

Yeah, I know how to add a game to Steam. That was my noob moment of the day. I blame it on too much Christmas dinner.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
e48e34ce1f.jpg
tumblr_ml252mhGRm1qedlsro1_250.gif

Axass

How does one get invited to the NeoGAF Steam group? Do I just need an account here or is there some other sort of requirement?

I accidentally posted the below in the holiday sale thread thinking I was in here:

so broke this year :I sucks to be me :D

I'm broke too, but all dem giveaways have made it not suck at all. It's awesome. I echo what someone above said, I love this community.
I had to run some errands today and after a couple of hours I was itching to be back... I never want to leave the house again. :p

*group hug*

dex3108

Seeing how PS4 and X1 networks are hammered right now makes me grateful for stable Steam during holidays. Praise our Lord Gaben! :D

Axass

Wow, thanks for the invites!

Don't want to forget my other waifu though:

tumblr_mul2v16Nl31sv0f5ao1_500.gif

No, not Mokona.

I guess I like bad, somehow troubled, girls.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Picross 3d is top 5 games ever easily

tumblr_m3bs6tOJMj1rtgfeuo1_500.gif

fuck your PCs

Khronico

Bought myself Metal Gear Rising and Lego Marvel with some of my christmas cash.

I suck at character action games so this will be interesting.

The_Monk

I finally managed to save 1000 villagers from a War they didn't want to be in, avoiding more unnecessary deaths this way.

Feels good, 1000 saved lives!

wCPM9Sr.png

Khronico

Lego games are not difficult. MGR might be a challenge though if you want to play well.

I love Metal Gear so a little challenge won't stop me from playing MGR. Doubt I'll be very good at it though...

I haven't played a lego game since the first star wars one on ps2 so it'll be interesting to see how this new marvel one is different.

Too much merriment in here. Need to balance it out.
Bah fuckin' humbug. :3
You're welcome.
even the grinch finds his heart at the end. we just need to bathe you in cuteness and niceties until your frozen heart melts :)
I finally managed to save 1000 villagers from a War they didn't want to be in, avoiding more unnecessary deaths this way.
Feels good, 1000 saved lives!
wCPM9Sr.png
which game is this? ain't you doin' already so much diplomacy in real life? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom