• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | Discussion Thread - Everyone's favorite PC Platform

What's the word on Age of Wonders 3? I've never played Civ or anything too similar but I enjoy Disgaea, Fire Emblem, and Advance Wars... what are the odds that I'll dig this? $7.49 on sale rn.

I like it. The campaign is pretty long. If you played heroes of might and magic its like that. With those games You have experience with half the game (unit to unit combat) but not the strategic layer. Game also has steam workshop.

Another day, another chinese comment under my screenshot from random guy who have only PUBG on his account. Actually, this time commenter have not just PUBG, but also Wolf2 bought, so my theory about PUBG crowd slowly assimilating and starting to buy other Steam games are actually can be legit.

Since this thread is already dead, i'll just post this screenshot from new South Park here

DA15A5785380CFABCCE7301C7E14901DB64F8181

Wok

Yep, it is quite incredible: there are Halloween sales, the thread is in the Gaming section, and it only appears on page 2... Half-dead thread.

Well, good thing about GAF that we don't have panic threads (yet?) about Wolfenstein 2 underpreformed in UK retail. We don't have much new threads overall, but still.

PantsuJo

Well, good thing about GAF that we don't have panic threads (yet?) about Wolfenstein 2 underpreformed in UK retail. We don't have much new threads overall, but still.

In a week full of Mario Odyssey and A.Creed, 4th place in UK it's a very good result, imo (behind FIFA 18, must be considered).

Also, a thread regarding sales was made few minutes ago (by me) but it was pretty much unnoticed.

SSPssp

Yeah the Halloween sale isn't anything special. Since I don't want to spend anymore this month and these "deals" will easily show up again soon I'm just gonna wait.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Working prototype of custom gift card amounts in Enhanced Steam

XOqzIs3.png

Was able to partake in some Helldivers free weekend. Had great fun, plan to make the purchase. The game runs better than Arrowhead's Gauntlet on my weak PC. (Played some Gauntlet too, after turning down settings ... always fun.)

Any Helldivers DLC recommended for newbies? Just planning to get base game at this point.

Regginator

It's fucking insane how dead SteamGAF has gotten with the rise of ResetEra. I knew a rather big chunk would migrate, but dayuuummm.

Ribi

As you can see, thread title has no month reference, exactly for this reason: it became a Steam generic discussion thread.

I shall become the new steam overlord once i get this dang junior off me and soon we will be giving away like its christmas

hesho

so.. what's this i read that nioh has zero mouse support???

i didn't even think that was possible for a pc game to have zero mouse support...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
As you can see, thread title has no month reference, exactly for this reason: it became a Steam generic discussion thread.

Well, it's always been a general Steam thread, but, yeah, it's no longer moving at a pace that justifies a November replacement.

Top Bottom