• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

totes not yesterday's edition™

snow.gif
snow.gif

iksgGkhsLPbQV.gif

Daily Deals:

PSYCH!
mole_popout1.gif

*wall of text you won't read*​

ModBot is a robot that can securely and conveniently give away Steam keys for games. Made by fellow mod sensation Stumpokapow.

How to give something away:
>>>>CLICK FOR MORE INFO<<<<

MODBOT ALSO WORKS WITH GIFTS THAT ARE NOT KEYS

What this means is that you can send yourself a steam gift through email, and send modbot the GIFT'S URL. Thus you can use it (and it is encouraged) to make giveaways in this very thread during the sales.

5dfTeqM.png

When you receive the email, scroll to the bottom. There will be a section titled, 'To receive your gift:' and a url below it.

Enter that URL in a PM to modbot.

TL;DR:

iniV7vH0rbiX4.gif

Users that are willing to help by gifting (in exchange of the proper value sent through paypal) games from other, cheaper regions:

Japanator:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/japanator

Useful Sites:

For better browsing on the different store prices (depending on region) you can always use SteamPrices

For better browsing of every game on sale at the moment I recommend using SteamGameSales

For better everything. Install Enhanced Steam on your browser

bazooper:​

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

---
snow.gif
snow.gif
---

Turfster

Daily
  • Space Hulk 66% off
  • Bioshock Infinite 75% off
  • The Stanley Parable 40% off
  • Monaco 80% off
  • Asetto Corsa 25% off
  • Metal Gear Rising 33% off
  • Dishonored 75% off
  • Dead Island 75% off
  • Batman Arkham Origins 50% off
Flash
  • CS:GO 75% off
  • Divekick 75% off
  • Typing of the Dead Overkill 50% off
Community votes
  • FTL 66% off
  • Dust 75% off
  • Shadowrun 55% off

Reposting cus interesting:

What is unique to this badge?
During the sale there is no limit to the number of times you can upgrade these badges. They will continue to drop rewards.

Unlike previous badges, once the sale ends the cards will disappear. Make sure to trade and craft your badges before Jan 3rd 11am PST.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
The badge has unlimited levels. Good grief, I wonder how high some of the high rollers (palmdesert et al.) will take it...

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Looking forward to this years holiday sale. Let's see what goodies I can pick up.

How bad is Uplay in SC Conviction? And yes I'm going to ask it: likely to go lower, maybe with a franchise discount along with Blacklist?

gabbo

Of the card games, I only own tf2 and am not going to install it just for this. No badges for me I guess.

I keep getting "Sorry, but you're not permitted to view these materials at this time."

EDIT: nm looks like steam cached a birthday mistake (ie too young to view this page) lol i'm 31

daveo42

Banned
I might be ready, but my wallet is not.

Should have held out for that BI season pass instead of buying many moons ago.

HoosTrax

Wow, this is the first time I can remember Steam store not dying during the daily changeover during a holiday sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom