• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Oh god, I totally missed that Type-0 fuck up. Even as a Vita owner I'm laughing too hard at this.

Hmm...
shahidpls2.png

shahidpls.png

shahidpls3.png

eh, not a fan of this kind of marketing Sony.

Getting your guys to post that blog, then edit it so the fans on GAF go crazy, then pretend afterwards that you 'made it happen' due to the fans... is kinda BS.

It was ALWAYS going to come on PSV people..

jediyoshi

Getting your guys to post that blog, then edit it so the fans on GAF go crazy, then pretend afterwards that you 'made it happen' due to the fans... is kinda BS.

What do you know about Vib Ribbon? I need to know for personal reasons.

Yeah, Sony really went it on this "We listen to our fans" stuff and pandering to them and places like GAF.

Don't like it. But neither when I see fans tweet bombing them on picking certain games up.

zkylon

zkylewd
yea watched that trailer, looked amazing. blue link is pretty cool, i thought he was gonna be a girl this game and was waiting for the camera angle to do the boobs test. would've been cool, but what can you do

also bayo2 coming with bayo1 really does it for me

derExperte

Yeah, Sony really went it on this "We listen to our fans" stuff and pandering to them and places like GAF.

WHERE THE GREATEST PLAY

The Talos Principle, which was shown on the Sony press conference (or was it Microsoft? I think it was sony) has a store page now

Very interested in this.

The Talos Principle is a philosophical first-person puzzle game from Croteam, the creators of the Serious Sam series, and written by Tom Jubert (FTL, The Swapper) and Jonas Kyratzes (Infinite Ocean).

What can go wrong?

DukeBobby

Can't we just skip ahead to 2015? We must find a way.

Seriously, it's shaping up to be a phenomenal year. Also, a lot of games released this year will be dirt cheap in next year's sales.

Fuck 2014.

derExperte

Can't we just skip ahead to 2015? We must find a way.

Seriously, it's shaping up to be a phenomenal year. Also, a lot of games released this year will be dirt cheap in next year's sales.

Fuck 2014.

But then you'll miss the World Cup! Oh wait, you're from UK? I understand.

Germany will get spanked too.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
can someone see if this is actually unclaimed, Modbot says it is. Good game too

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Thomas Was Alone -- MB-030D074B455746D0 - Taken by Myshkin

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Thomas Was Alone was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
surely someone doesnt have Thomas Was Alone and can test that key? :(

Rhaknar

Reversion now says its free to play instead of 99cents

no more +1 :(

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
ModBot said:
I am giving away 17 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Marine Sharpshooter II Jungle Warfare -- MB-A9E49055301D0DD2 - Taken by JustLynx. 2 entrants total.
Nosferatu Wrath of Malachi -- MB-B639C7882B1AB8C2 - Taken by Boom Boom Pow. 5 entrants total.
Sid Meier's Civilization III Complete -- MB-4074495F538F2F7A - Taken by Evrain. 1 entrants total.
Gun Metal -- MB-AE1C442C036E3DD7 - Taken by angular graphics. 1 entrants total.
Anomaly 2 -- MB-6C79587A9F6DAA88 - Taken by Scipius. 2 entrants total.
Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle -- MB-8B8D14806E76BCED - Taken by Knurek. 3 entrants total.
Desert Thunder -- MB-4F95E9A9AB6F883F - Taken by Kifimbo. 2 entrants total.
Draw a Stickman EPIC -- MB-5B53BDCD46383C1C - Taken by NotSelf. 2 entrants total.
Soulbringer -- MB-64E316F5CD33CB84 - Taken by Myshkin. 1 entrants total.
Chompy Chomp Chomp -- MB-D1B09E4E2130C68D - Taken by Purkake4. 3 entrants total.
Symphony -- MB-EAAB3E6526B21537 - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN. 2 entrants total.
Galcon Fusion -- MB-8421AB5ED95DA69E - Taken by HalfwayOrb. 2 entrants total.
Sentinel -- MB-442BA838861269FA - Taken by Aitor. 1 entrants total.
Grimind -- MB-F9CE5EA55C076E41 - Taken by MarcoZombieCannon. 1 entrants total.
They Breathe -- MB-C986896932B06F38 - Taken by Newblade. 3 entrants total.
Hostile Waters Antaeus Rising -- MB-D8665C90F5C9BB43 - Taken by nature boy. 3 entrants total.
Humanity Asset -- MB-EAE032F8B81F8F58 - Taken by Sub Zero. 1 entrants total.

t1402432649z1.png

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I don't get it. What's the issue here?

That poster had a meltdown because the PSP game was one of the most requested games of Sony's JRP Vita campaign, behind Tales of Hearts R. People wanted it localized for years. And since it's not coming to the Vita, the poster got really salty and went ballistic.

Because a video game wasn't on the system he wanted it to be on.

I get joking around about being salty about this sort of thing and being more than a little disappointed, but having a meltdown like that? Geez.

Rhaknar

yeah its the steam beta bug. when I opt out I have both reversion and floating point in my library

Dr Dogg

Huh? Just noticed Deadfall Adventures has a whopping 8 card drops. Might take a while, do I dare actually play it?

Why would they?
Shitfuckarse V will print money anyway.

Well I was thinking as a bit of a goodwill exercise but then again it's Rockstar/TakeTwo. They'll put it up at £59.99 and peeps will still buy it then drop the price hard after momentum has stopped.

Could someone explain the gist of that? I'm not a console owner, but I'm curious about what happened.

FF Type-0 HD remaster announced for Vita by the PS Blog, one of the most wanted PSP games that never made it to the west

PR by Square-Enix only mentions PS4/Xbox One

Blog later changes and apologizes for the mistake, game is not coming to the Vita

Meltdowns

Rhaknar

so the Thomas Was Alone key aparently worked so maybe this works too?

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers -- MB-A3E9E4379DA06E41

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

FF Type-0 HD remaster announced for Vita by the PS Blog, one of the most wanted PSP games that never made it to the west

PR by Square-Enix only mentions PS4/Xbox One

Blog later changes and apologizes for the mistake, game is not coming to the Vita

Meltdowns

the thing that stings for most is that it's been vita fans that have been pushing for a western release. So they went from HEY ITS COMING OUT ON THE VITA and oh yeah its coming to the ps4/xbone too or something

to

WHOOPS FUCK THAT VITA THING PS4/XBONE ONLY PLEASE BE EXCITED SORRY ABOUT THAT.

So you have an HD version of a PSP game that might possibly be the most requested PSvita game and it's not even coming out on that platform. It's kinda shitty, really, but what can you do.

Dr Dogg

Duck Tales is a funny old game. If you got a 120hz monitor you can't toggle VSYNC so you will cap on 120fos but the game runs at twice the speed but the audio plays back normally. Really flipping surreal. Afterburner to the rescue (that reminds me about that Rescue Rangers game now).

yup, that's it :lol

Hehehe you could say that was a Type-0 typo.

Yeah I'll see myself out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom