• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok steam sale context

t4TCiXT.gif

vjill6K.gif

UjdNRvX.gif

ca we move on now
lol

Saiyan-Rox

Think we've gone into the wrong type of steam <.< although more gifs of Natalie wouldn't be a bad thing lol

(On topic post)

Hopefully enslaved goes on sale in the SS been meaning to pick that up

manhack

ctrl-f "Spintires"

So, anybody try this out yet? It's number one on steam right now and looks pretty cool. Super tempted to try it out if it gets good buzz

Nzyme32

I hope some of you guys are watching the World Cup. Absolutely amazing match between Holland and Spain earlier tonight.

Yeah it's been pretty good, particularly that match, although the opening ceremony was a bit of a mess due to the broadcast where I am. Makes me want to buy Pro Evo on Steam but the reviews are pretty bad

Anteater

I hope Ikaruga gets a good discount, always wanted to try that game even though I might probably give up the first stage or whatever

Going to pick up Resident evil 6 for sure this time, maaaybe remember me depends how low it will be.

DmC looks like it might have to wait since the base price is still 49.99, fucking capcom

Let's get back on topic and talk about all the games we don't play.

I made some money selling cards anticipating the Summer Sale, this year I decided to play games for a while instead of just idling and it's a good way to know possible games to clean the backlog.

Evrain

I hope Ikaruga gets a good discount, always wanted to try that game even though I might probably give up the first stage or whatever/QUOTE]
There's a demo out. Also, if you want something easier*, crimzon clover is the way to go.

*easier up until the third stage, when all hell breaks loose

bronson

Trying to find some PC games for my dad for Father's Day. He likes stuff like Tomb Raider 2013, BioShock, Just Cause 2 -- and he's currently playing Wolfenstein.

I'm finding it hard to justify a big-item game because he usually loses interest in games a few hours in (with the above as exceptions). I managed to find Call of Juarez: Gunslinger on sale, and I picked up Van Helsing for cheap -- any other affordable recommendations along those lines?

denx

I hope some of you guys are watching the World Cup. Absolutely amazing match between Holland and Spain earlier tonight.

Group B was awesome. Unexpected massacre in the Holland-Spain match, and Australia put up a good fight against Chile after the first 15 minutes made it seem like it was going to be another massacre.

4 matches in a row tomorrow, already have some snacks and beer ready. Gotta love the WC.

Volimar

Guys I need some memory solutions.

I've got an Alieneware laptop (shut up). What's the best option for adding more memory. Assume I know nothing about anything related to modern computing.

Momentary

Banned
Witcher3_zpsc81e6d63.png

My 1000th game. I figured this one deserved that spot. My account says that I still only have 999 and it doesn't show up in my owned list. I did get this one with keys so I don't know if that's affecting anything.

http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt245/solrahlx/Witcher3_zpsc81e6d63.png[IMG]

My 1000th game. I figured this one deserved that spot. My account says that I still only have 999 and it doesn't show up in my owned list. I did get this one with keys so I don't know if that's affecting anything.[/QUOTE]Preorder doesn't count.

ModBot said:
Instructions for PandaPandaPanda:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Jet Set Radio -- MB-C8820496771833DD - Taken by Sajjaja. 5 entrants total.

t1402708015z1.png

enjoy

Uzzy

The one benefit of being unemployed is the amount of time that I have for watching the World Cup. Glad we had a game where the focus was on the football, rather than the quality of the officiating.

derExperte

Trying to find some PC games for my dad for Father's Day. He likes stuff like Tomb Raider 2013, BioShock, Just Cause 2 -- and he's currently playing Wolfenstein.

I'm finding it hard to justify a big-item game because he usually loses interest in games a few hours in (with the above as exceptions). I managed to find Call of Juarez: Gunslinger on sale, and I picked up Van Helsing for cheap -- any other affordable recommendations along those lines?

Everything will be affordable come next Thursday. Remember Me? Thief is cheap on Steam right now. Transistor?

zkylon

zkylewd
Witcher3_zpsc81e6d63.png

My 1000th game. I figured this one deserved that spot. My account says that I still only have 999 and it doesn't show up in my owned list. I did get this one with keys so I don't know if that's affecting anything.
lol, get the unicorn crystals game to offset the badassness of what you just bought or something

zychi

Banned
Destiny is amazing. Been playing it all day.

I'm not impressed. It's just Bungie's version of Borderlands.

Guys I need some memory solutions.

I've got an Alieneware laptop (shut up). What's the best option for adding more memory. Assume I know nothing about anything related to modern computing.
http://www.downloadmoreram.com/

according to microsoft, if you own an xbox one, you could use the cloud to help!

bronson

Everything will be affordable come next Thursday. Remember Me? Thief is cheap on Steam right now. Transistor?
Father's Day is Sunday, unfortunately. I was definitely considering Transistor, as he dug Bastion. He liked Dishonored, so I was thinking about Thief, but it's supposed to be lame.

Any other ideas guys? Does this GIF help?

Volimar

Father's Day is Sunday, unfortunately. I was definitely considering Transistor, as he dug Bastion. He liked Dishonored, so I was thinking about Thief, but it's supposed to be lame.

Any other ideas guys? Does this GIF help?

Every father wants new stockings.

GameCount_zpsaa3350b6.png

About to join the club!

One of us! One of us!

People think she's hot, which is weird

In terms of the song "Fancy", Charli XCX >>>>>>>>>>>>>Iggy

Seems hot to me.

Nice.

This also annoyed me. Yeah, Peter Parker is a genius. Certainly smarter than Widow. Probably even smarter than Tony Stark. Very cool game though despite some dumb stuff like that.

I got to thank Rionaam again for Killing Floor. Holy shit this game rocks. I knew it was good I just didn't know it was this good. Blasting a zed's head in slow motion with a double barrel shotgun is about as good as it gets for me. I look forward to the sequel.

I play KF sometimes. You should add me. &#128522;

has Pixeljunk Monsters been cheaper than $2.5?

think im just gonna grab it. havent played it since the regular edition on PSP

Bundles definitely.

Anything cool happen today?

Yes...

Nailed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom