• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2014 - Proper PC gamers buy a Wii U and Bayonetta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerf

What's the point of giving 3+ copies of a coupon when everyone on steam has one. Are we all supposed to buy ourselves multiple copies?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 13 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Galactic Civilisations II: Ultimate Edition -- MB-55254F99381F2B9E
Supreme Commander Gold Edition -- MB-4EFCB696FA68ABB3 - Taken by autoduelist. 3 entrants total.
Age of Empires Legacy Bundle -- MB-40D40FBDDA0200AF - Taken by Athleon. 12 entrants total.
Titan Quest Gold -- MB-A4F1CAAE9428FC3C - Taken by MarcoZombieCannon. 3 entrants total.
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - Complete Pack -- MB-BF77C07B38445A0C - Taken by Sarcasm. 4 entrants total.
Terraria -- MB-ED445A3FFA69803E - Taken by rickyson1. 3 entrants total.
Deadlight -- MB-1689FAD9B7760860 - Taken by Nyteshade517. 1 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Darksiders II -- MB-FC9CCECA6FB38D1E - Taken by PetriP-TNT. 11 entrants total.
Red Faction: Armageddon -- MB-3B2B58377D19647A - Taken by Darkroronoa. 1 entrants total.
Pixeljunk Eden -- MB-7DBF8F92C4216F34 - Taken by anastef. 2 entrants total.
Darksiders -- MB-7BAC41A6EBE71DB6 - Taken by Jmanunknown. 3 entrants total.
MX vs ATV Reflex -- MB-91D20FF4CE87D46F - Taken by Rand6. 3 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
The King of Fighters XIII Steam Edition -- MB-561955BD6E99B2C2 - Taken by eyeless. 16 entrants total.

t1412841282z1.png

Shadownet

Banned
I just got cable for the first time in my life. So many channels, idk where to start. *heaven*
The first time ever? Damn dude. You've gotta watch everything now.
Yep, 22 years and this is the first time I got cable. I usually go over to my best friend's house for football night and other cable related tv shows.

I saw this show called Face/Off the other day about people creating makeup for Hollywood. Kinda like those cooking show but for artists. It was amazing.

Edit: American Horror Story is on FX right now :O YES!

I just got cable for the first time in my life. So many channels, idk where to start. *heaven*

I don't even use my cable. Netflix and Steam is all I need since Breaking Bad is over.
Thinking of getting a pair of headphones, are "surround" headphones worth it? I'm using these crappy ass monitor speakers and it's hard to tell where things are.

Thinking of getting this since it's under $100, or anyone want to recommend anything better/cheaper?

http://www.engadget.com/products/logitech/g430/
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KC4JMAS/?tag=neogaf0e-20
I bought these, they're great.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Thinking of getting a pair of headphones, are "surround" headphones worth it? I'm using these crappy ass monitor speakers and it's hard to tell where things are.

Thinking of getting this since it's under $100, or anyone want to recommend anything better/cheaper?

http://www.engadget.com/products/logitech/g430/

Honestly, surround isn't really needed with headphones if you have a good pair of cans and a sound card with a game that can handle good directional audio. Either of these two Sony pairs (1, 2) sound pretty fantastic for under $100.

dani_dc

Yep, 22 years and this is the first time I got cable. I usually go over to my best friend's house for football night and other cable related tv shows.

I saw this show called Face/Off the other day about people creating makeup for Hollywood. Kinda like those cooking show but for artists. It was amazing.

The internet made it much easier to live without cable.
Either way! Enjoy!
Cable is great to play some slow games while watching a series on the back.

Dude. Dudedudedude. Face Off is my SHIT. Catch up on the last 6 seasons definitely

Tellaerin

I log onto Steam to find three Team Indie coupons waiting for me. C'mon, guys, how many times do you want me to buy your game? It's not like you expect me to give the extras to my friends, because my friends got a bunch themselves. >.>

Anteater

I don't even use my cable. Netflix and Steam is all I need since Breaking Bad is over.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KC4JMAS/?tag=neogaf0e-20
I bought these, they're great.

Honestly, surround isn't really needed with headphones if you have a good pair of cans and a sound card with a game that can handle good directional audio. Either of these two Sony pairs (1, 2) sound pretty fantastic for under $100.

Thanks for the links

only have an onboard soundcard ;_;

Shadownet

Banned
The internet made it much easier to live without cable.
Either way! Enjoy!
Cable is great to play some slow games while watching a series on the back.
I agree, internet sure does make it easier but sometimes it sucks when you miss out on the latest episode because no cable. My mom is quite happy too now that she can watch the Walking Dead every Sunday.

Dude. Dudedudedude. Face Off is my SHIT. Catch up on the last 6 seasons definitely
Dude I saw the clown episode, it was awesome. I sure will watch the earlier stuff. Extreme Cheapskates was pretty funny and intriguing too.

Btw I hope Tell Tales would make a game on an original American Horror Story plot. I think it would be right up their alley.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
but does it channel it's inner Gauntlet Legends?

it channels a mediocre dungeon crawler with a very limited move set and a boring single player experience. Fun in multiplayer tho, but even a kick to the nuts is fun with people around

Shadownet

Banned
"I don't have a job" i think is also sufficient
That is also a great excuse. :( I know how you feel.

Jørdan;133542311 said:
The code for Age of Empires is broken so don't waste your only entry on that, the others are great - try those instead :]
Sorry man, not going down without a fight.

Btw, if they make The Wolf Among Us Season 2. Do I need to save the save file from season 1? If it going to be carry over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom