• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to press order twice for it to go in. The first time it simply went to the same screen without the second email space and the order button was pressed again and it went as quickly as I pressed it.

Yeah...the first time you're confirming the email address then you're confirming the order the second time

Just another day in Ubiland.

Lol Ubiland.
It's actually exist right.

yo don't be iashman to posting news, he doesn't like that. People go missing when they do that.

anyway, i think its pretty lame that they're slicing even more content from their games like they don't do enough of that + its weak they're locking discounts behind that shitty club too. I won't even count betas since lets be real, their definition is basically a timed demo

I've actually waited for a few minutes for Iashbot, but it seems that it's been slacking. :/
And yeah, this club just add another level of exclusivity. Ubi gonna Ubi I guess.

Th... There's Go Go Nippon DLC?

yep

Go! Go! Nippon! 2015, an expansion to the original Go! Go! Nippon! is now available for download! For new players, we also have a bundle including both the 2015 expansion and the original game available. Both the 2015 expansion alone and the bundle will be 25% off through launch week both on our site and on Steam!

Go! Go! Nippon! 2015 expands and improves upon the original Go! Go! Nippon! nearly doubling the story scenario, featuring new and improved widescreen HD graphics, and e-mote animation for the sprites!

Neither Steam Community, or store open for me.
huh.gif

The_Monk

I think many in here can relate having no job in a certain city but it’s really hard not to feel bad about this... I know there are many searching for a job but also want to have a nice place to live. There is this area in the city that is more calm with green areas but it’s far away from most working places and let’s be real, nobody wants to live near the industrial zone. In some places crime has raised and I’m trying not to think about the tax increase but I’m reaching a point where I don’t know what to do. Pollution levels is also something I need to worry about and I need to have something that can be accessible to everyone but driving at rush hour is crazy. However I’m really glad it finally “clicked” with me and I’m having such a great time in Cities: Skylines. I’m surprised it took so much time but I am finally understanding things better and I can’t wait to improve my city. I know all these problems will go away the more I understand how building a city works but nothing is perfect.

looking through more of the Ubisoft Club site...Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India is now listed so it seems that may be close to being released after not being talked about at all since China was relased

JX7b.jpg

Tizoc

looking through more of the Ubisoft Club site...Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India is now listed so it seems that may be close to being released after not being talked about at all since China was relased

JX7b.jpg

Wonder if it will be revealed during Paris Game Show or the upcoming India Game expo.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Remember mik? What's his full username again? I think I saw him in an off topic thread the other day.

He's still alive.
Who was this guy? The name sounds familiar.

I still remember javadots

dark times
Living Dying proof that nobody insults Monk and lives.

I think many in here can relate having no job in a certain city but it’s really hard not to feel bad about this... I know there are many searching for a job but also want to have a nice place to live. There is this area in the city that is more calm with green areas but it’s far away from most working places and let’s be real, nobody wants to live near the industrial zone. In some places crime has raised and I’m trying not to think about the tax increase but I’m reaching a point where I don’t know what to do. Pollution levels is also something I need to worry about and I need to have something that can be accessible to everyone but driving at rush hour is crazy. However I’m really glad it finally “clicked” with me and I’m having such a great time in Cities: Skylines. I’m surprised it took so much time but I am finally understanding things better and I can’t wait to improve my city. I know all these problems will go away the more I understand how building a city works but nothing is perfect.
Hahaha, you had me worried for a second there. Glad you're having fun!

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide tells you everything you need to know about murdering big rats

Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide is a game about killing lots of men-sized rats. You’ll be killing them approximately all of the time, with axes, swords, muskets, and magic. If you’re a bit confused on what it means to murder a ratman, then you need to watch this new trailer from developer Fatshark. It explains all the intricacies, from how you swing a blade, to how limbs detach when said blade carves through flesh.

The eight minute video is a pretty comprehensive overview of everything in Vermintide, from it’s multiple heroes and their unique weapons, to the AI that governs the game and makes sure each playthrough is different. Yes, it sounds an awful lot like Left 4 Dead. But that’s no bad thing.

There’s also a looting system, and you’ll get to throw actual dice into a bowl to find results. This is a Warhammer game after all, and what is Warhammer without the dice?

The end times are practically upon us too: Vermintide releases on October 23st. Prepare the rat poison and sharpen your blades.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Ubisoft is making Uplay even more complicated with 'Ubisoft Club'

Haha Uplay

Ah man, Uplay -- one of the worst proprietary services in gaming right now.

Ubisoft isn't giving up on it, and has decided to ramp up its efforts with another service titled "Ubisoft Club." It will offer cross-platform rewards, as well as "extra in-game content" (isn't this literally what Uplay does right now?), as well as exclusive betas. You'll earn points from playing games, just as before.

You can sign up now with your Uplay account if you like, but since Ubisoft hasn't actually explained how this service is different, maybe hold off. It's entirely possible that it's a re-branding.

Phawx

Why do you like FreeSync more than G-Sync? It's an inferior version to G-Sync, and we're still seeing monitors with prices that're increased by just as much as ones with G-Sync modules, because it's a feature that you can put on the box and increase the price with.

Adaptive Sync, now that's lovely. FreeSync, though? Meh.

Adaptive Sync and Freesync are the same thing. Also, there is no world where you can buy a 40" 4k Gsync monitor for $700.

But there is one where you can buy a 40" 4k Freesync (Adaptive Sync) monitor for $700.

This is why Freesync is superior. (To me)

As a quick aside, I didn't do anything for RPGmaker over the weekend. Instead I played Kingdom which comes out on the 21st. The game is slow as hell, but damn did it capture my brain.

I finally beat it after 21 hours. Kingdom is purposefully obtuse, so you have to learn as you play. I did a Quick Look of it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx25K_bgHfg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom