• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durante

once you order a code you can't get another one...at least on that account

you'd have to make multiple accounts to get more than one
Yes, but the only thing you need for an account is an email address. What I was surprised at is that there isn't any link to your game purchase.

Jawmuncher

I play all games on PC with mouse and keyboard if it isn't a fighting game.

Platformers too I guess.

92549d60db8757d2eb2feq4s6h.gif

At this point I don't know why you are playing Fighting Games with a controller.
Just pretend the keyboard is a hitbox.

Why did Bundle Stars new site became so shitty now.

Brain Eaters Bundle -$1.99
Belladonna
All Zombies Must Die!: Scorepocalypse
Zombie Killtime
The Music Machine
Enola
NecroVisioN + NecroVisioN: Lost COmpany
Zombie Solitaire
Brun Zombie Burn!
Dead Pixels
I, Zombie
Anyone having a spare Necrovision-Pack key from this, I'd gladly take it off your hands. Have a couple bundle keys, so trading is also possible. Not convinced to buy the bundle for the games alone. Thanks titch!
it was my birthday yesterday, or today in some regions

here's a gif to celebrate because I can't afford to give away games this month!
Happy belated birthday. Oh? I didn't have you added on Steam, sent an invite now to you.

My grand total after idling all cards and selling various Dota/Counter Strike things was $79 and change. Of that, I'd estimate about $25-$30 were items... the rest were cards.

I decided to use that obscene total to pre-order the Steam Controller / Link bundle. Streaming hasn't been kind to my outdated dead laptop now resurrected like an ineffectual Lazarus, and I figured a total (after shipping/handling, which I absolutely hate to pay) of around $33 for the two was worth the cost of entry.

My complaint? It added Rocket League directly to my library. Since I have it on PS+ I was going to do a giveaway if I could, but now I don't have that option. Boo.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
*We need Bayo for a higher quality GIF of this.
**Still Happy Birthday, fuck the steam police

----------------

There was more information here, it's gone now.
If someone sends me the video with that cutscene I'll do it. I'm currently not at home but I can do it when I get back home.

At this point I don't know why you are playing Fighting Games with a controller.

Because it's what I am used to and what I am good on? Probably going to get a new stick for my birthday since I do want to have a decent one for my computer, since I still can't use my Madcatz TE-S on Pc without modding it or buying a weird USB hub.

I don't like the hitbox. It is something I respect but, not something I would be comfortable using.

What anime is that from?

(Keeping the thread strictly Anime-GAF)

C3-Bu, a show about girls with airsoft guns. It was enjoyable at first and thought it was going somewhere but it progressively got worse and I never finished it. That's me though.

Durante

So you register a Bamco account
Yep, and then they can report to their managment that N people signed up for their "online community". Which then finds its way into their yearly report to shareholders as a +X% increase in "online engagement". Which makes Y% of them Z% happier, increasing the stock value by 0.00W%.

giphy.gif

You know, people could just buy good games.

They are! It's not like they're buying Ratbird Boyfriend.

Who is going to be playing with M&KB? Actually I don't even wanna know.

Mouthbreathers.

You'll have gone in and out of game so many times to get your mappings right, you won't even notice.

So many crappy VNs on sale...

You're just mad because your lobster claw makes it hard to play anything right, including VNs.

but steam user reviews are telling me sakura fantasy is good

Finally, someone who can do their own independent research!

I like the cut of your jib, sir.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
What do you guys think will happen first?

Half-Life 3 releasing

or

The Flock population reaching zero?

Haha, definitely the former. I wanted to pick up The Flock during launch week, when it was B1G1F, but couldn't find anybody to split it with. :(

Yep, and then they can report to their managment that N people signed up for their "online community". Which then finds its way into their yearly report to shareholders as a +X% increase in "online engagement". Which makes Y% of them Z% happier, increasing the stock value by 0.00W%.

Someone gets a bonus
We get free DLC

win-win!

Not making any decisions until November anyway but...

Is the Gold Edition of AC Syndicate on Nuuvem safely activated without a VPN? (Needs a VPN for purchase though). It'd be about $38 and since that's not much more than what people are charging on the BST thread for that NVIDIA code I could just try and get the whole thing through Nuuvem next month.

and yes...I know...Uplay key

Jawmuncher

If someone sends me the video with that cutscene I'll do it. I'm currently not at home but I can do it when I get back home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLKSFPrD_Tk
Because it's what I am used to and what I am good on? Probably going to get a new stick for my birthday since I do want to have a decent one for my computer, since I still can't use my Madcatz TE-S on Pc without modding it or buying a weird USB hub.

I don't like the hitbox.

C3-Bu, a show about girls with airsoft guns. It was enjoyable at first and thought it was going somewhere but it progressively got worse and I never finished it. That's me though.

You know i'm just teasing.

----------

Caved on Zesteria. Had credit along with that free DLC decided to get it. 30 for both games with all the DLC was a good enough deal.

Caved on Zesteria. Had credit along with that free DLC decided to get it. 30 for both games with all the DLC was a good enough deal.

I look forward to another person idling in it, not playing it and complaining about how they didn't make $700 dollars in card drops.

Most of that is sarcasm but some of that isn't.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
these should all work, unless indiegala resets the little "click this to get key" button, which I dont think ever happens but big fat /shrug

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 37 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Rhaknar, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Knights of Pen and Paper - Haunted Fall -- MB-26365BB1CF6AC5C4 - Taken by Belgarion. 5 entrants total.
Pixel Star -- MB-9E274D581AF278FC - Taken by ExoSoul. 2 entrants total.
Vanguard Princess Hilda Rize -- MB-1B284E88F9B93BC9 - Taken by Anteater. 1 entrants total.
Deadly 30 -- MB-0A3AADF4114EE532 - Taken by pantsattack. 1 entrants total.
Abyss Raiders: Uncharted -- MB-7A1A9FC191352E68 - Taken by bkw. 1 entrants total.
I, Zombie -- MB-74F67179B0DA743B - Taken by C4rter. 1 entrants total.
Ravensword: Shadowlands -- MB-22E25F1CFBDC05B9 - Taken by gaiadyne. 1 entrants total.
The Journey Down: Chapter One -- MB-1E4D1775F6C081CE - Taken by Stronghammer22. 2 entrants total.
Runaway: A Twist of Fate -- MB-11BF5F39899277D1 - Taken by DaBargainHunta. 3 entrants total.
Dead Pixels -- MB-FA8094A93E4381A1 - Taken by Ozium. 1 entrants total.
SEEP Universe -- MB-087DA46B23F10D97 - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.
NecroVisioN Plus NecroVisioN: Lost Company -- MB-6E72CF46741C4019 - Taken by xGreg. 1 entrants total.
8-Bit Adventures: The Forgotten Journey Remastered Edition -- MB-EF01E87C6047AF3F - Taken by Loptous. 2 entrants total.
Braveland -- MB-84F0107668CC4D8B - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 1 entrants total.
Viktor -- MB-7B946CCA4F1B1D4C - Taken by GaussTek. 1 entrants total.
Beyond Gravity -- MB-D4A8EF4495C5B7DB - Taken by Benedict. 1 entrants total.
Runaway, The Dream of The Turtle -- MB-E05093F807D2F543 - Taken by Mikurden. 1 entrants total.
Superstatic -- MB-602CDA633E5564CA - Taken by Kifimbo. 1 entrants total.
Burn Zombie Burn! -- MB-A13DC92B002D1FEE - Taken by TheAutomator. 1 entrants total.
Greed: Black Border -- MB-30F41B86D201455C

Vanguard Princess Lilith -- MB-157D53DA73B05615
Bionic Heart 2 -- MB-F1E3208A4909BFBC - Taken by dot. 1 entrants total.
Luminosity -- MB-2508703A906E65B9 - Taken by Madn. 2 entrants total.
Tobe's Vertical Adventure -- MB-FB206DDEAB671CDC
Double Dragon: Neon -- MB-E22AD82F6699C080 - Taken by BorntoPlay. 2 entrants total.
Belladonna -- MB-890408384FE7E338 - Taken by redlacs. 2 entrants total.
Life of Pixel -- MB-543F499C1E9466B1 - Taken by tylergregg. 2 entrants total.
War of the Human Tanks -- MB-250F54547E729C2C - Taken by titch. 1 entrants total.
Bridge Constructor: Medieval -- MB-1667C6EF23B8C8BC - Taken by alr1ght. 1 entrants total.
Journey of the Light -- MB-DEB0923AA4FBF6D5 - Taken by Saty. 1 entrants total.
Vanguard Princess -- MB-10783672A5343D25
Runaway, A Road Adventure -- MB-70FBA3BEC5E7DC33 - Taken by DaBargainHunta. 1 entrants total.
Shiny The Firefly -- MB-F32055051F69EE12 - Taken by Hektor. 1 entrants total.
Indie Assault -- MB-853D241F9987AE64 - Taken by septicore. 1 entrants total.
The Inner World -- MB-1FCDC4CD557FA2CC - Taken by aw350. 2 entrants total.

Not Without My Donuts -- MB-5C7930E840B1B272 - Taken by Lomax. 1 entrants total.
Knights of Pen and Paper Plus1 Edition -- MB-3931BD6128B61C27 - Taken by Khilandros. 1 entrants total.

t1445277151z1.png

Jawmuncher

I look forward to another person idling in it, not playing it and complaining about how they didn't make $700 dollars in card drops.

Most of that is sarcasm but some of that isn't.

I play my games tho, well my big releases anyway.
I haven't been in chat because of it.

Knurek

Okay, watch OlliOlli2 be in Humble Monthly Cratebox

Still bought it, 75% off for a game I'm bound to enjoy? Why not.

Also, Hero Siege DLCs are finally 75% off.

KarmaCow

Has anyone else had Steam randomly uninstall a game? Payday 2 is no longer installed on my computer and I didn't do this myself. Luckily I wasn't planning on playing the game due to microtransaction nonsense but it is offputting that Steam did this on its own.

Jawmuncher

He's just anti wasting-money-on-games-that-you-won't-even-play.
Eh it's their money. They'll find the value of worth. If they wanna spend 60 and not play it until it's been on sale for 30 oh well. Not like it's hurting any of us. I don't think anyone here is addicted to purchasing that they are starving themselves and their family.
All games are mouse & keyboard games.
Still really glad that Xinput has become the standard for just about every game. Its great to have options and controllers let me enjoy a lot of games. Wish I could play statecraft 2 with a controller without mapping.

Anteater

I couldn't stop laughing before with how hilariously bad the lip sync was.
I hope it has improved a ton now. Has it?
Perhaps I'll get this game afterall.

there still isn't lip sync due to the budget, but they learned to time and hide it better

Eh it's their money. They'll find the value of worth. If they wanna spend 60 and not play it until it's been on sale for 30 oh well. Not like it's hurting any of us.

I know. I am not saying people can't use their own money, I just bitch about it.

I don't think anyone here is addicted to purchasing that they are starving themselves and their family.
I don't know man. Who knows who lurks.

MUnited83

For you.
Ill get it made :v

Scratch what I said earlier, I want this one now.

Oh I know, I wasn't even directing that at you really since I know you play games lol.

Thing is, how do you know people ain't playing it? I don't think you can reasonably say that most people picking up Zestiria now aren't going to play it.

That, and well, how exactly does what people do with their money affect you? :p

12 dollars for a 5 dollar game...
There's other games there....

Zafir

Not making any decisions until November anyway but...

Is the Gold Edition of AC Syndicate on Nuuvem safely activated without a VPN? (Needs a VPN for purchase though). It'd be about $38 and since that's not much more than what people are charging on the BST thread for that NVIDIA code I could just try and get the whole thing through Nuuvem next month.

and yes...I know...Uplay key

I got Rogue, and Heroes of Might and Magic VII from Nuuvem and neither of those had a region lock. There's nothing to say they won't add one to Syndicate mind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom