• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momentary

Banned
Mushihimesama

header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/377860

Release on November 5th

!!!

So I guess I'm good to go for a November write-up now :)

Take it.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Talisman: Prologue -- MB-78CEC733C0629EA7 - Taken by texhnolyze

bloke

capcom spares

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

STRIDER -- MB-B438FFD837F2D171 - Taken by Sgt.Pepper
Bionic Commando: Rearmed -- MB-85136193887B70EC - Taken by tioslash
t1cxE6r.gif
LOST PLANET 3 -- MB-82D23B04767B3647 - Taken by ThirtyFour
Resident Evil 5 -- MB-6274F6949A3C62FC - Taken by Fantastapotamus

Nyoro SF

So, not to be a downer, but that is a really crap source.

There is no link or proof via screen cap etc.

The same source was the one that asked the Senran Kagura guy several months if there was a way to get the Senran games on Steam, and we got a similar positive answer that brought us to last week's news.

And I think it's OK not to link to someone's personal facebook page.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Dragon1893:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Dragon1893, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1: Penal Colony -- MB-F26C645E32733819 - Taken by nightstorm. 2 entrants total.

t1445632317z1.png

Finally a steam page for SC! It'shappening.gif!

pahamrick

So latest Tales of Zestria patch completely blocks the Japanese intro from playing if you swapped them? Lame. Wondering how they managed that, should be an easy fix.

-Edit-

Hah, already found the fix. Figured as much.

Momentary

Banned
Man Doom Alpha, Street Fighter V Beta, TiTS: SC, Vanillaware maybe, Mushihimesama faster than expected... Come on Xrd!!!!

For me... today is a good day.

Just nuked my Skyrim install from orbit. Had a vanilla backup, but I nuked that too just to be sure to start completely fresh. Only gonna take like 15-20 minutes here to install from scratch anyway.

But yeah, diving back into modding should be somewhat enjoyable.

Nyoro SF

So latest Tales of Zestria patch completely blocks the Japanese intro from playing if you swapped them? Lame. Wondering how they managed that, should be an easy fix.

-Edit-

Hah, already found the fix. Figured as much.

Can you let me know what it is?
I find it ridiculous that they're expending development resources on that.

pahamrick

Can you let me know what it is?
I find it ridiculously that they're expending development resources on that.

Found this on GameFAQs.

"if you have the Japanese opening, just download RAD video tools, select the English OP, then "Mix in sound", then select Japanese opening as sound file, click on "Mix", and use the file it outputs as the opening. You'll get a file with the English video and Japanese audio and it works ingame. (Thanks to Fruity for this fix)"
Delete the "New_" at the beginning of the file and replace the original opening with it. (Steam/steamapps/common/Tales of Zesteria/RAW/MOVIE/AM_TOZ_OP_001.bk2)

http://www.radgametools.com/bnkdown.htm Link for RAD Video Tools.

Hinomura

Oh my, I'm being brutalized in SF5, just one match won and several lost - and I'm using Ken -__-
I'm wondering if Gouki/Akuma will be in, since it's the only character I "mastered" a bit in U/S/SF4, the previous games I played are too far to be significantly useful for my rusty aged "skills".

Fantastic news (too many to count nowadays)! I've yet to try Dragon's Crown, fingers crossed!

Mushihimesama
header.jpg

Release on November 5th
!!!

YES!!! My PS2 copy can finally rest in peace now :)

Messiah

Spent around 5 hours playing Street Fighter V Beta. Really enjoying the game. Waiting until March 2016 will be really hard.

The netcode is pretty rough in spots though with lots of warping. Hope they manage to iron it out.

Characterwise I am really digging Rashid.

Spent around 5 hours playing Street Fighter V Beta. Really enjoying the game. Waiting until March 2016 will be really hard.

The netcode is pretty rough in spots though with lots of warping. Hope they manage to iron it out.

i kept getting unable to join server error. i gave up and played secret ponchos with some cool cats from here instead.

hopefully when i come back i'll be able to play sfv

Jawmuncher

Gameplay wise he was my favorite so far.

Messiah

i kept getting unable to join server error. i gave up and played secret ponchos with some cool cats from here instead.

hopefully when i come back i'll be able to play sfv

Just keep trying, logging in is a bit busted in my experience. Had to click through error messages like 3 times until I was able to connect.

Once you are in the beta is running really well. Some people experienced crashes from what I heard though.

Teppic

Used my remaining GMG credit to bring down the price for The Park to about 5€. Wanted a horror game for Halloween. I hope it's decent.

Eila

It's time to own the game that must not be named. The question is, to pre-order or to buy with groupees coins? I seriously feel they might fold anytime.

I would really suggest getting the Groupees Bundle of the Damned 4. According to Reddit, a certain "hateful" game may be included in the bundle.
Hatred would be lovely. Thanks for the heads-up. It's 2,50 $ btw and here the link to reserve it https://groupees.com/damned4
Mushihimesama

header.jpg

Release on November 5th

!!!

Sheesh, how is one supposed to even move.
How does this game cost?
Secret Ponchos is 15 bucks. It was (is?) being given away a couple times by Alienware.
never realised the series was that old
Goodness, how young are you? I remember playing Giana Sister on my Amiga 500 in '94 and even back then it was an old game :p

That's just how OTs have beeen since the dawn of time.

Oh. My bad.
Underrated post.
Childhood dreams are coming true :')

via Wiki

GrimGrimoire (PlayStation 2)
Odin Sphere (PlayStation 2)

Kumatanchi (Nintendo DS, Japan only)[8]

Muramasa: The Demon Blade (Wii)

Grand Knights History (PlayStation Portable, Japan only)[9]

Muramasa Rebirth (PlayStation Vita)
Dragon's Crown (PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 3)
Good stuff.
Can't wait............ till GotY Edition.
I'd rather MCC. Watched Halo 5 gameplay videos and it looks dull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom