• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Irrelevant; it's a F2P game similar to League of Legends, that offers alt. outfits/skins/costumes for high prices. Doesn't matter the platform it's on, the practice is there.
who cares, it's not free on pc, so it's shit somewhere. it may be wonderful on consoles, but on pc it's a shitty deal, you pay for the game, you pay for skins. that sucks and makes it a shit deal

league is not shit cos it's free everywhere

pls notice the key difference of free vs not free

Not really worth the investment, and that sounds very Lol-shill to me...
i guess u didn't understand

buying a game with steam money doesn't make it free

League does do bundles for various outfits. Full games can cost as much as $20 too.
you can buy the skins individually in league, bundles are an option

you can only buy bundles afaik in doa

how is that difference not clear to you

Quick guys
Train simulator 2016 dlc is on sales

Grab it before too late

1454012854024157614.png

Not sure if this is ridiculous or insane...

MUnited83

For you.
I was talking about that they didn't discount The Riviera Line: Exeter-Paignton Route Add-On
:p

Real trains not... this... I know I know, but it's to much money on pure dlc..

You're not meant to actually buy all the dlcs. This is very much geared towards to people like model train collectors, and they can pick and choose what they want. The trains and routes are recreated to insane detail.

Grief.exe

Kerbal has that 'one more turn aspect' similar to the Civilization games.

Where you sit down to tweak and test your rocket design, then you redesign the redesign, then you further tweak your design, then your orbit delta/v isn't great, and then it's 3 am.

oipic

Every Uplay-loving man and his dog probably has a Rainbow Six Siege closed beta key by now, but just in case anyone has missed out:

GMAN-4LXH-L9BE-RCM7
VTJE-HB46-JM3E-C9W6
XQNM-YLVD-F6LG-ET8N
V88M-MVHA-XGRM-ANH9

DarKshodaN

Just finished Soma, what a great Game. It really blow me away. After reading the Steam Forum, i thought it would suck.

Next Game i will play is Undertale, hope this will be a great experience too!

Ozium

What if Fallout 4 ends up being another Mad Max; jack of all trades that ticks all the boxes but nothing makes it stand out as a great game?

In other words what if Fallout 4 is like a Fallout game by Bethesda?

It will be.

NuBegas4Lyfe

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Hey SteamGaf. I have RPG Maker MV and I think I should make a SteamGaf RPG. Who wants to be in it?

Please let me know if you want to be a villain, hero or just one of the towns folk. Also I'm aiming to get it done before MV launches proper so there will be many corners cut.

Let me know if you want me to use something similar to your avatar.

If there is no problem with it then I would like to be a shopkeeper or something similar.

Hey SteamGaf. I have RPG Maker MV and I think I should make a SteamGaf RPG. Who wants to be in it?

Please let me know if you want to be a villain, hero or just one of the towns folk. Also I'm aiming to get it done before MV launches proper so there will be many corners cut.

Oooo, sounds interesting! Throw me in as a villain of sorts and also up to you if you want to use my avatar's likeness.

zkylon

zkylewd
i wish there was more triss in witcha 3, if i knew it was gonna be yennefer yennefer yennefer all the time i would've picked her only so that she's not hating on me all the time :T

dex3108

Valve added:
  • Community
  • Market Trading
  • Broadcasts
  • Game Hubs
  • Discussions and more to the Android app

The profile views have been updated with showcases, badges, and more. The Store views have also been updated with new personalization features and user reviews. The new Support site can also be accessed from the app for help with your Steam account and games.

dot

can i be the first person to get killed off (doesn't matter what my role is)

thanx

You're not meant to actually buy all the dlcs. This is very much geared towards to people like model train collectors, and they can pick and choose what they want. The trains and routes are recreated to insane detail.

You're right, but I'm wondering if there's someone that already bought all that DLC... that would be insane to spend over $3000 USD only on DLC....

Corpekata

Banned
Japanese countries in general seem to have weird policies with their games in Asia. Must be that it's either too costly to release them there, or there's some company that has some weird contract in place, sort of like how 1C used to publish nearly everything American in Russia, that the companies didn't want to go through these days.

Japanese countries in general seem to have weird policies with their games in Asia. Must be that it's either too costly to release them there, or there's some company that has some weird contract in place, sort of like how 1C used to publish nearly everything American in Russia, that the companies didn't want to go through these days.

It would be nice if they are actually bringing DD Online to other Asia regions as they've 'promised', but lots of us are anticipating Arisen more than Online.

Likely not his decision.

I read 'digital platform' and I thought.. well, yeah.
He's just a director. :/

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Oh, new thread huh.

The invasion begins
Vegemite Shakes in LA

Finally playing Tomb Raider 2013 and it's hella fun. I can see how the tension exists from uncharted fans on which is the better game, but I'm enjoying both and the shooting mechanings in TR are way better, that's for sure.

duckroll

I think it's contractual because it varies from game to game. It is indeed weird that some games are outright blocked on Steam in Asia these days. For example, Metal Gear Rising is still not available in Asia on Steam, but Metal Gear Solid V (both Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain) is. Final Fantasy VII, VIII, XIII, XIII-2, and Type-0 HD are available in Asia. But Final Fantasy IV and V are not.

In the case of Dragon's Dogma, all of Capcom's other titles are available in Asia too - Resident Evil titles, Street Fighter titles, Lost Planet 2, etc.

Dr.Acula

Banned

Can I have a character who just says "*sigh* Times are tough..." repeatedly?

Just finished the story of Mad Max, it's definitely one of those games I didn't think I would like as much as I did. It's dumb mindless fun and a great game to play while listening to podcasts.

Backlogger

Wow it's October already? Work has been nucking futs lately. We really need to hire more people so I can get my avg. posts per day up a little.

I saw Morningbus reposted a screenshot of my question in the last thread about a SteamGAF PS4 community. Since I didn't see anyone else post about it I tried creating one but it kept saying "this community has been deleted" about halfway through the steps. Not sure if it's a bug or just really bad error messaging.

Why didn't you tell me that Undertale looks pretty interesting. I had to learn about it from a Rise Of The Tomb Raider thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom