• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2017 - Summer Ys Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzzy

Life is Strange: Before the Storm will use Denuvo.

Hi everyone!

Tomorrow is the big day for us as Episode One: Awake of Life is Strange: Before the Storm releases! The game will unlock in your Steam library at 12:01 EDT / 9:01 PDT / 17:01 BST August 31st. (More Local times here[www.timeanddate.com])

Additionally, in order to provide you with all the facts upfront before the launch, we wanted to make you aware in advance that we have just published our EULA for Steam and that Before the Storm will include Denuvo.

We would like to assure you that we have done extensive testing with the software and that its implementation with Before the Storm has no impact on PC resources. You should therefore not see any performance related issues as a result of Denuvo.

Additionally, Denuvo will not require an “always-on” connection. You will be able to enjoy Life is Strange: Before the Storm offline.

See you tomorrow!

The Life is Strange team

Anteater

Denuvo doesn't really bother me, as long as the DRM isn't that intrusive, and as long as they remove it after a while

also was there a 25% off coupon for LiS on GMG a while ago?

Zeneric

October is gonna be an amazing and busy month for me (Oct is my birthday month too!). The Evil Within 2, Wolf 2, and Destiny 2. Fuck yes. Probably will be the best month of the year for gaming for me.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Dinosaurs have more in common with present-day birds than they do with reptiles.
Look at the pubic bone, turned backward, like a bird's.
Look at the vertebrae, full of air sacs and hollows, just like a bird's.
And even the word 'raptor' means 'bird of prey'.

jurassicpark_radargun4ts6y.jpg

so who's the fat kid we scare off

Ascheroth

Wow 0_0

Yeah, that's pretty much it! I know Falcom games are awesome, so I bought a few over the years. However, only recently I got in the mood to play them. I'm about to finish Trails FC and I'm loving it, so I'll probably go through Ys Origin next.
I think after FC you'll want to play SC immediately, lol.

Lain

That new bundlestars bundle was great, I had nothing in it and with the new website redemption, what a game changer! (because redeeming games is the game I play)

MaxiLive

Some spares:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (MaxiLive, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Fort Meow -- MB-7472220EB845BBFA - Taken by Orakio Rob. 11 entrants total.
simian.interface Plus Plus -- MB-8D340BDD14E82C1F - Taken by FeedMeAStrayCat. 6 entrants total.

t1504123166z1.png

Zeneric

Dunno why the kids care bout my gaming world. I already admitted I suck at video games. And they still harass me. There is something else. Oh, well, kids gonna be kids.

Lain

Lain i dont know if u heard
But there is a new monthly on friday :v

Ys7 isn't gonna be in it!

Btw, you all already knew but the key redeeming on the webpage emails you for every key you redeem. I found 23 emails waiting for me.

Tizoc

Ys7 isn't gonna be in it!

Btw, you all already knew but the key redeeming on the webpage emails you for every key you redeem. I found 23 emails waiting for me.
But u get 10% off al humble sotr purchaes if u sub ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom