• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Trading Cards : get trading cards and turn it into stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
have an extra #10 & #3

need a #4

http://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=38335848&token=XpZqcQ8c

c'mon guys i just need one more

Sent you a trade for #4 for a LLTQ card, since they're about the same price. I'd sell it on the market, but I managed to get my market access locked.

Sweet, it went through. Thanks!

For anyone else who wants the rest of my cards, here's my trade link.

I have one #4 and a #10 left, and they're both going for about $.20 on the market. I'd like a fair trade of another card for the same price, but not another Summer Adventure card, thanks.

Only two left, get'em while they're hot.

Kelegacy

XBOX - RECORD ME LOVING DOWN MY WOMAN GOOD
I need Summer Sale cards 3 and 10 to complete the badge. I have many extra 2 and 7. Can't stop getting duplicates now!

Steam handle is Kelegacy if you want to trade.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Still have a #3, #4 and a #10 up for anyone who wants to part with non-summer cards.

Haven't had any offers, so not sure if that's people not wanting them or me just not getting notifications.

Trade offer link

jfoul

I just hit level 8, and I voted for every community choice. I thought I would get all of the cards from voting once I hit level 8, but I haven't gotten any. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom