• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Trading Cards : get trading cards and turn it into stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scipius

I just hit level 8, and I voted for every community choice. I thought I would get all of the cards from voting once I hit level 8, but I haven't gotten any. Any ideas?

Normally, you would get all the cards you had earned the moment you voted again, i.e. when you vote it checks if you have any non-distributed cards. Of course, now there's no more votes I'm not sure how you'd trigger it. Maybe it will happen when the current race ends and the final cards are distributed (assuming they are)? Otherwise, try buying something or maybe just add something to your shopping cart; you get cards from spending a certain amount as well.

jfoul

Normally, you would get all the cards you had earned the moment you voted again, i.e. when you vote it checks if you have any non-distributed cards. Of course, now there's no more votes I'm not sure how you'd trigger it. Maybe it will happen when the current race ends and the final cards are distributed (assuming they are)? Otherwise, try buying something or maybe just add something to your shopping cart; you get cards from spending a certain amount as well.

Buying Killer is Dead worked, thanks.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
I have:

I would totally just sell these on the market but I managed to get myself locked out with the whole adding funds from a new card thing. Would anyone care to help me launder these by trading non-summer cards of roughly equal value?

Trade offer link

Kelegacy

XBOX - RECORD ME LOVING DOWN MY WOMAN GOOD
Grrr, all I need now is a 10. But I can't even access the market, as I have a restriction for some reason. either I changed my password recently or payment method, etc.

DNF

i guess i'm just to impatient for this.

2-->HawthorneKitty
6-->zdravkelja
7--> kcp12304 (your link doesnt't work, ill add you)
8--> Jhriad (no you would need to click on "who can send me trade offers", there you can see the link. I'll add you)
2--> SoulSpore

EDIT: You're welcome.

Jhriad

Saty

It's a long shot, but lets try it.

Have: Complete Summer Set (all 10 cards).

Want: An offer that would get me as close as possible to completing my other badges with a comparable number of cards. In particular i'm looking to finish Hitman (2 missing cards) and Witcher 2 (4 missing) and would like to progress other badges.

Browse my inventory and see what you could do.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Saturn/inventory/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom