• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar Blade’s director says an extensive photo mode and even more costumes are on the way

GNyhLN5aMAAF5Q3

As Stellar Blade got its May 24 update, the hit title’s director Hyung-Tae Kim gave an interview to Famitsu, in which he comments on the status of the much-anticipated photo mode.

Releasing only a month after Stellar Blade’s worldwide launch, the latest update implements a new Boss Challenge game mode, new costumes for Eve and various gameplay-related fixes and adjustments. However, the update does not include a photo mode, which fans have been hoping for even before Stellar Blade’s release. Kim recently clarified that the much-anticipated mode is still in the works: “Unfortunately, we can’t get (the photo mode) out right away, but we will be implementing it. We want it to be of high quality, and we’re in the process of thoroughly refining it, so please wait a bit more.”

Furthermore, when asked whether the photo mode will consist of simply stopping time and capturing photos, Kim answers, “We’re considering all kinds of functions, so please stay tuned.”

In addition, Kim remarks that aside from the latest outfits implemented with the May 24 update, Shift Up is planning to continue adding more costumes for Eve in the future.

Source - Automaton West

Eiknarf

ShiftUp said in the sequel, the weapon storage will not be in EVE’s hair. This way people will have more hairstyles to choose from.

FeralEcho

Somehow Shift Up turned into one of the best AAA studios out there currently,a studio actually listening to its fans and rewarding them and fans giving them respect...go figure!

Looking at the western side you'd think some of them are at war with their fanbase and then they wonder why their games are doing so poorly!

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Might have to put this on the shelf for a while then until the photo mode comes out.

Not gonna play it again just for pics.

I really liked SB (just finished it yesterday). Eve, Tachy, and
Raven
yes please.
But what's with this games weird "kidults". Lilly and Kaya creep me out.

Last edited:

Reaseru

ShiftUp said in the sequel, the weapon storage will not be in EVE’s hair. This way people will have more hairstyles to choose from.

Well, if that merge ending is the canon one, she now can summon her weapon from her "ass".

I hope they will have new weapon variety in the sequel.

Last edited:
I'm gonna leave this here. Cyberpunk had photo mode, and mods that altered the poses in said mode.
When stellar gets on pc...

"Extensive.."...So Shift Up, for research purposes I need:
Costumes for Tachy and
Raven
3D model viewer
Ability to create poseable scenes with the 3D models.

Again, purely for research purposes.

Top Bottom