• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar Blade has been rated in Saudi Arabia

Fake

1b9.jpg

SSfox

Yeah not surprised, it's not like this game have unnecessary sexe scenes all over the place and force LGBT weirdness and nd cie. It's just a normal good game that happen to have not uglified main character because some weirdos like that DF guy have problem with that.

poodaddy

Not biased at all... So boring.

As long as the horny is not for the "degenerate" "f words" out there, our puritanical cultural "values" that we literally kill people for, go out the window.

oh, sorry. I'm suppossed to be soying over this. Saudi Arabia has no actual principals, but BAAAAAAAASED
The fuck are you talking about man? You're putting down an entire continent just because people are excited by a game?

Bro your posts on here have been salty as fuck and negative for no reason lately. Taking up for "woke" devs, claiming Nier Automata and Third Strike are somehow woke, and now this?

If you don't like this forum, why post here? I'm not even really excited for the game, but at least I don't go into threads to shit on people being excited.
It's a shame you seem like such a downer of a person, as your avatar implies you like the best fighting game ever made. Love ya for that, but bro you're kind of a wet blanket.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
The West needs to take game development back from these weirdos.
Because in most western devs have a mind set of sexy design is “immature” and anyone enjoy those type of designs are “horny“.

meanwhile in most western games you have full on nudity and character hopping each other which add noting to the game but apparently that’s okay.

They talked about how these games have “male gaze“ but they approve another game which she litatraly grappling his ass for comical reason but it’s apparently that’s okay because female character is the one doing it.

double-standard-eugene-hutz.gif

StereoVsn

I find it ironic that we are talking about having a game approved in Saudi Arabia with a scantily clad woman when a woman with that sort of an outfit on a beach would be arrested there.

Let’s not congratulate a country for approving a game when said country's ruler is a brutal dictator responsible for literally dismembering a journalist inside a Saudi embassy. Hell, People get 20 years in jail for Meta posts there.

That said, it’s cool that Saudi gov approved this.

Last edited:

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Because in most western devs have a mind set of sexy design is “immature” and anyone enjoy those type of designs are “horny“.

meanwhile in most western games you have full on nudity and character hopping each other which add noting to the game but apparently that’s okay.

They talked about how these games have “male gaze“ but they approve another game which she litatraly grappling his ass for comical reason but it’s apparently that’s okay because female character is the one doing it.

I’m all for a woman grabbing a man’s ass in a game, but it should go both ways.

I wouldn’t be surprised if a portion of these developers just hate straight men, and want to make their “empowered” women manly because that’s what they’re attracted to. If there’s an accidental somewhat attractive character no skin is allowed to show because that’s attractive to straight men.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum

I wouldn’t be surprised if a portion of these developers just hate straight men, and want to make their “empowered” women manly because that’s what they’re attracted to. If there’s an accidental somewhat attractive character no skin is allowed to show because that’s attractive to straight men.

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb

Yeah right, I bet they don’t want to portray a feminine heterosexual woman desiring a man because that is “heteronormative”, old fashioned, is a sign of weakness, etc…. yet they also secretly love Twilight and Fifty Shades of Gray.

I find it ironic that we are talking about having a game approved in Saudi Arabia with a scantily clad woman when a woman with that sort of an outfit on a beach would be arrested there.

Let’s not congratulate a country with a brutal dictator responsible for literally dismembering a journalist inside a Saudi embassy for approving a game. People get 20 years in jail for Meta posts there.

That said, it’s cool that Saudi gov approved this.
Another seething post! Get rekt you dweeb

poodaddy

How the fuck can anyone say Nier Automata is "woke" or did I misunderstood meaning of "woke"?
Shit I don't know man lol, ask ole boy who claimed it. It was within the last few days, and he did not explain it, just dropped that little nugget of insanity to complain about people complaining about woke design and peaced out, not unlike how he came in here to shit on the game and all of you for liking it and then peacing out.

Thus my calling him a wet blanket. Strange guy, I dunno.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Let’s not congratulate a country with a brutal dictator responsible for literally dismembering a journalist inside a Saudi embassy for approving a game.

Holy shit, was the game Dead Space 3? Guy had it coming if so. Any other game? Appalling.

Edit: DO-UBLE PO-STINGGG

Last edited:

Outlier

Times are a changin in SA. This is an mostly economical and minorly culture move.
Saudi Arabia wants to become a place the world would actually enjoy going to.

Top Bottom