• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Stellar Blade] Latest update brings back the two uncensored outfits as new costumes

stn

I think the game is great and I've been enjoying the hell out of it. I also think its funny that some people have issues with Eve looking hot but have zero issues with her slicing shit up and splashing blood and guts everywhere. Whatever.

Shin-Ra

If content is patched ‘out’ and back ‘in’ again, but you never played the ‘out’ state, did it ever leave the game? 🤔

:messenger_hushed:
tenor.gif

Filben

I'll wait for a sale to try this game.
Despite all the sexiness it's a super fun game. Actually, they put fun front and center. Story, exposition, balancing, difficulty and combat, everything is made to be fun first and foremost instead of convoluted intricacy. It's a joy to play and look at.

Reactions: Isa

YCoCg

Gold Member
Weird, this thread is nowhere near as active as the censored thread was, wonder where all those people are who were angry and boycotting the game went.

Crayon

So do you think they took on sony's brass in the censor happy usa or did they put some previous versions back in by popular demand?

Aenima

Another W for Shift Up and for the gamers who kept complaining about cencorship. The new designs are even more sexy than the 1.000 ones.

Curious to see what else Shift Up has in store for this game. A Photo Mode would be great.

Last edited:

GHound

Gold Member
Instructions unclear, made new variants instead of a toggle for the old versions that already exist. At this point it should be clear they're either being willfully obtuse or under orders to not do it.

Last edited:

Aenima

If content is patched ‘out’ and back ‘in’ again, but you never played the ‘out’ state, did it ever leave the game? 🤔
The censored outfits are still in the game, this ones are extra outfits you can get based on the uncensored version that ppl complained about.

Aenima

I heard the reason it was censored because of copyright?
Its possible, at least the bunny outfit already existed in real life. But its weird that all the changes they made was to cover her breasts and butt more. Feels more like censorship than anything else. These new ones are proper redesigns.

Last edited:

Aenima

Do you really spend real money buying these? If so, the devs are genius for scamming horny people.
No, outside the deluxe edition upgrade, the game dont have any microtransactions and you can unlock more than 70 outfits in the game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom