• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar Blade will be 25 hours long - Completion will take up to 50 hours

Draugoth

Gold Member
FdDT3y_aUAIsyyp

According to the CEO of Shift Up (the game's studio), Stellar Blade was postponed to 2024 because the company needed to polish the game. In addition, the game will have a main campaign lasting 25 hours, but this time can rise to 30 to 50 hours if you want to do everything the game has to offer.

Source

saintjules

8-10 hours would have been fine for a game like this. But to suggest 25 hours at minimum, the gameplay loop has to either be satisfying without it ever getting boring or the story has to be compelling enough to justify the length.

When it's not an RPG at this time length I'm curious about it. But then again playthrough time vastly differs depending on the player. No doubt someone will bum rush it within half the time.

Last edited:

Madflavor

That actually sounds perfect to me. 25 hours of side content means it won't be a bloated mess of random bullshit to do in the world.

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
Sounds long for a character action game but hey, 50 hours staring at a god-tier ass makes this more manageable.

Saber

Gold Member
Sounds good enought for me. Who doesn't enjoy a pretty and hot girl with lot of cute outfits? I'm sure will.

Skifi28

After the latest dev diary, this was pretty much my only concern. Seems like they'll be hitting it out of the park.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
That’s pretty long. I’m guessing levels will have some exploration to them, and possibly side missions.

It’s all looking really good.

Sounding like a nice action RPG ala God of War. Not surprised since they said they were inspired by it.
Dis gon be gud.

Top Bottom