• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar Blade Has Gone Gold Ahead Of April 26 Release On PS5

GKvQoTGWsAAtFsL

Shift Up has announced that the highly anticipated Stellar Blade has gone gold ahead of its April 26, 2024 release on PS5.

The news comes following an interview with game director Kim Hyung Tae with the Japanese PlayStation Blog, where he noted that the game has been in production for the past five years or so.

It’s been five years since Stellar Blade was announced, but we’ve finally reached its completion. I think there are only a few action/adventure games made in Korea for home consoles. However, we have made various efforts to make it easier to play, and we have prepared attractive characters and worldviews. I believe this is something that I can confidently share with everyone, so I hope you will pick it up. A trial version is also available, so please give it a try.

Source - PlayStation Universe

Last edited:
GKtI09ebYAAtKSH

Shift Up has announced that the highly anticipated Stellar Blade has gone gold ahead of its April 26, 2024 release on PS5.

The news comes following an interview with game director Kim Hyung Tae with the Japanese PlayStation Blog, where he noted that the game has been in production for the past five years or so.

Source - PlayStation Universe
This game deserves to do well. Fuck all the people shitting on it just because they're threatened by the main characters appearance. You don't see me complaining about playing as fucking Geralt or Leon Kennedy or the hottest of all, Nico fucking Bellic... Do you? Twats.

Kilau

Demo seemed fun, absolutely nothing offensive. I’ll buy it I guess to show support for… *checks notes* non hideous female characters. What a world we live in.

Crayon

I'm falling behind a bit here.... I want to play this day 1 so in the meantime I'm going to just enjoy some retro.

it's just kinda refreshing seeing this young developer, shift up, manage to successfully create a finished, polished major product...

Mobilemofo

**As I reached for my pulldown bar, the notification came into my view. "Stellablade has gone gold!" It read. And with that, I passed out.

nowhat

Yup, demo run pretty much perfect for me. They can start working on the NG+ and Photo Mode though
Oh photo mode, that's like in the "why the fuck it isn't already there"-department (maybe it will be on release). But if/when it gets released, we'll be seeing lots of EVE. And I approve.

Aenima

Oh photo mode, that's like in the "why the fuck it isn't already there"-department (maybe it will be on release). But if/when it gets released, we'll be seeing lots of EVE. And I approve.
They are working on NG+ already if im not mistaken, but they are still waiting for player feedback to decide to make a photomode, like wtf, how u make a game where you can dress the main char in more than 30 outfits and dont think about adding a photo mode from the start.

Go_Ly_Dow

Awesome. I liked the demo.

It's day 1 for me and I just hope the story has been given as much love and attention by the devs as Eve's ass. 🤓

Last edited:

Aenima

Why are there so many women there

I thought it was just guys developing who want women DEAD
They are the cooks and cleaners. We know very well Shift Up devs hates and never saw women before. Its well documented in retardera history books.

Last edited:
Top Bottom