• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stephen Hawking Frequents Sex Clubs according to RadarOnline

Status
Not open for further replies.

shuri

Banned
Source: http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/02/stephen-hawking-sex-clubs-physicist-freedom-acres

Renowned physicist Stephen Hawking is somewhat of a regular at a Devore, California sex club, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

According to a source who has been a member of Freedom Acres swingers club for nearly half a decade, Hawking, 70, shows up to the club with a bevy of nurses and assistants and has naked woman grind on him.

[...]

"He arrives with an entourage of nurses and assistants. Last time I saw him he was in the back 'play area' laying on a bed fully clothed with two naked women gyrating all over him."

The source notes that Hawking, who is wheelchair-bound due to a long-time battle with Lou Gehrig's disease, has his staff stand nearby watching while he's with the women.

stephen-hawking-looses-weight-ted-2008.jpg

sangreal

I see nothing wrong with this, but it isn't like Hawking can't get any at home. Dude has a marriage history on par with Newt Gingrich.

hey doesn't suprise me, Hawking is an animal. they say women like smart men...huh huh?

he prolly has a ton of dirty jokes preloaded on his speech program.

Archer

I have no problem with this. The guy is a world-class genius, has ALS, and needs to party from time to time.

Get your freak on, boy!

LQX

Why is no one posting Family Guy gifs? Why did it take this long for someone to mention Family Guy?

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
The guy can do no wrong in my eyes. He could snort coke of a stripped ass for all I care.

Why is no one posting Family Guy gifs? Why did it take this long for someone to mention Family Guy?

Family guy sucks.

I want to feel bad for the girls made to grind on him ... but it's not like he can grope them or anything.
It's not like they're slaves. They chose to become strippers and that's what they do.
If it bothers them, they could get a real job. You know, the kind where you need some kind of qualification besides looking hot.
Plus, Hawking is smart, famous and probably rich. And I bet he's well-groomed too. Not seeing "the gross" at all.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Very unChristian.

This is why Religion > Science.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom