• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stranded Ps3 games that could really benefit from a ps4/5 remaster?

Banned
every PS3 only game would benefit from it simply because then you don't need to ever turn on a PS3 again.

the PS3 is my least favourite console I've ever owned. the only reason I still own one in the first place is MGS4 and MostorStorm 2, but I legitimately hate the system and every time I turn it on I am reminded of that fact.
the atrocious controller with it's god awful triggers, the unfathomably slow updates, game installs and store...
it all just comes back to me nd hits me with this feeling that makes me wanna throw the console out the window.

so bring everything forward please! so I can finally get rid of this shitty console! thanks!

Banned
Its actually nice with xbox bc, the mgs collection and revengence are backwards compatible, but 4 never made it to xbox so that and the first games absence prevent you from experiencing the whole saga on that console.

well you can easily emulate MGS1 on Xbox One and on Series X|S even Twin Snakes :)

Very few with microsoft leading the backcomp charge.

Metal Gear Solid 4 - The big one, the only game that makes me routinely switch on my ps3 yearly for maintenance.
Motorstorm apocalypse - Shame it released at the wrong time and killed the franchise. 4k 60 remaster would be awesome Sony.
The Resistance trilogy - Missed them since Halo and Bungie was top quality back then. Second life on ps5 as Sony seems to abandon fps.

Top Bottom