Strange Silent Hill Related Teasing??

Feb 20, 2011
Wisconsin
www.youtube.com
Ok. Please dont kill me, but I found this to be too compelling to just let it fall under bullshit. You make the call.

Some reddit user is posting strange screenshots in r/SilentHill along with cryptic japanese words related to happening in the MGSV Spoiler thread (Reddit rumor saying SOMETHING MGS is supposed to happen today. It's worth a read IMO. *MGSV SPOILERS IN THERE*).

The shots look to be in engine shots, AND look kinda like Fox Engine (notice the transparency in the trash bag photo)

Shots below:

I'd ususally yell "BULLSHIT" but those shots....

Call Pyramid Head if old/bullshit.

EDIT: Credit to @arsenic13

EDIT2: The Japanese words in question, spoken by Keifer Sutherland: https://soundcloud.com/gboon/file0372

Aug 22, 2014
No Team Silent/del Toro/Kojima means I really hope it isn't. We're beyond the point of dignity, so just let Silent Hill die already.

Dec 28, 2012
Not falling for it and even if it is real, not sure I could go back to Konami regardless of what they try to do.

Some spoiler tags need context bro.

Jun 27, 2015
As much as I'd hate to say it, those images aren't really enough to compel me to think it could be Silent Hill related. They could have been potential tests for the engine or remnants of what was left of the Silent Hills project before it got scrapped and the series got sent into pachinko machine Hell.

Dec 17, 2012
so all these rumours about TPP and silent hill...so are you trying to tell me the whole konami and kojima falling out was just a marketing stunt after all?