• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stray - Gameplay Walkthrough | PS5, PS4

ZywyPL

Banned
Being a cat in a game sounds awesome, too bad they ruined it with the sci-fi setting and the robots.

So much this. I absolutely loved the part when you're this lost cat, and then those attachments happened :/ Still looking forward for the game tho, it's an obligatory title for every cat lover.

TLZ

Banned
GIF by PlayStation

I love kitties.

shubik

I´m surprised at how good that looked. The animations are fantastic and the world design is very intriguing. I just hope the gameplay can keep up and won´t be too dull.

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
I´m surprised at how good that looked. The animations are fantastic and the world design is very intriguing. I just hope the gameplay can keep up and won´t be too dull.
I'm not expecting a ton from the gameplay. Light platforming, light stealth, light combat (literally with a light).

The main draw seems to be the art design and uniqueness of the game.

shubik

I'm not expecting a ton from the gameplay. Light platforming, light stealth, light combat (literally with a light).

The main draw seems to be the art design and uniqueness of the game.

Yeah, that's what I think as well. If the story is interesting enough it could be a nice little game to play through over the weekend.

HotPocket69

Banned
There's no word on an Xbox release date (PC is on Steam).

But it could just be a timed exclusive on PlayStation, like Starfield, Fallout, and Elder Scrolls on Xbox. Expect it within 18 months.

It’s ok I’ll figure out how to rent it somehow! Gotta save those GAMERBUCK$$$ am I right? Power to the players! Go Microsoft!

Last edited:

SoraNoKuni

It picked my interest from when it was previewed at PS5 event, I'll certainly grab it.

I like the aesthetics and mechanically wise it seems pretty good, hope it includes some good story as well because the setting can tell a lot.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
I hope in addition to knocking things over the cat is also a thief that steals and hides my shit and likes to fight with random inanimate objects like my remotes, hairbrush, hair clips, shoes etc. so it will feel true to life.

I really hope this will come to Xbox eventually as I seriously want to play this game.

Top Bottom