• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter 5 PS4 for $11.99

Aselith

BIG NOTE HERE: LOOKS LIKE THE CODE ONLY WORKS ON ONE ORDER SO CHOOSE WISELY

from Newegg you do need to be a newsletter subscriber but you can just sign up as you order

You get 40% off of a single order for certain items

Code: EMCRFCH35

courtesy to reddit DealsPoster and twitters Wario64

Tizoc

Get it if you got other people to play with, it has lackluster SP content, but like any fighting gme it is the versus mode taht matters.

The fact that I bought this game at launch... lol

I bought it on launch and still enjoy it.

Note that this is instead of $20, so it's not as much savings as it sounds, especially as you have to pay $50 to get all the characters (or do grinding for in-game currency to buy them one at a time).

Megatron

Note that this is instead of $20, so it's not as much savings as it sounds, especially as you have to pay $50 to get all the characters (or do grinding for in-game currency to buy them one at a time).

What do you mean by 'instead of 20 dollars'?

DR2K

Banned
I mean the normal price is $20, so a sale of $11.99 instead of $20 isn't as big a savings as uninformed people might think, the kind of people who might think it's a $60 game that comes with everything.

At $10 and most content optainable in game, it's a good deal. Don't let February 2016 ruin your perception of May 2017. Different game

Top Bottom