• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V Beta Thread: Welcome, future '16ers! (Currently Inactive!)

HAHAHAHA

LOOK AT ALL THESE PLEBS

NOT ON THE WHITELIST

Don't worry, I'll be bouncing soon so one of you can have my spot in exchange for a NeoGAF Platinum pass.

ElFly

I bet some guy at capcom just fucked up and turned on the beta... and when I am back at home it will be off.

Get a job, you beta testers! how can you be at home already

I have a feeling the beta has been closed, haven't gotten any more matches since my last, I've just been in practice mode. I assume if I leave that's it lol

winstano

*sigh*

This was meant to be closed tonight so that it could be tested with smaller numbers before it goes live for everyone again...

Kinda shitty. I'm away for the next week. Wish they would have announced something, especially after me and my friend tried for basically 3 days straight to get in

Kinda shitty. I'm away for the next week. Wish they would have announced something, especially after me and my friend tried for basically 3 days straight to get in

It's not the real beta. Chill.

Yeah I think this was premature. No matches. But it was fun getting destroyed while it lasted.

VariantX

The hell? Im in? In training mode practcin ryu stuffs right now. Also, don't have PlayStation plus right now so I guess you dont need it for anything except matchmaking maybe?

Matticers

Got in and got one match pretty quickly. But the guy was AFK which is probably a good thing because I'm a total noob. Haven't gotten another match since in the last 15 minutes or so.

Hasney

It's an internal stress test. I don't think we're supposed to be in.

An announcement will happen for the real start of the first beta.

Top Bottom