• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V Launch Event: Lupe Fiasco VS Daigo Umehara

Mizerman

For Lupe, the day Daigo graced his presence was the most important day of his gaming life. But for Daigo, it was the day before Tuesday.

twitch_emoticon___pogchamp_by_centaurman_plz-d8krlgn.png
twitch_emoticon___pogchamp_by_centaurman_plz-d8krlgn.png

https://twitter.com/daigothebeast/status/698252450348691456

Looks like Daigo released LupEND before Lupe had a chance to

oti

Banned
For a moment I thought this was the French guy who won EVO with a PS1 controller, so all the "free" posts were pretty confusing.

Skittles

Daigo gonna need to pay a visit to banana republic after this because of all the free toyko bananas lupe is going to give him

Sigfodr

I'm incredibly hype for this and will be there for the fight. Lupe has been pretty cool about the whole thing:

231539cae4fe514044b5eccdfe150996.png

edit: Also, the Folsom Street Foundry is an awesome venue and is perfect for this.

depths20XX

Didn't Lupe just get SFIV like a few weeks ago and his training regiment was just using the same button over and over?

Maaan, this is gonna be rough.

Daigo is obviously going to give Lupe a fair chance

Daigo fucking around for fun is still far beyond most folks' level but I wouldn't expect a straight up slaughter

(though that would be hilarious)

RyudBoy

Not gonna lie, had no idea who Lupe Fiasco was before he called out Daigo. Don't know if I've heard one of his songs before.

Top Bottom