• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V: New footage of Hot Ryu + Hair down Chun-Li & Cammy

orochi91

you have a hot aunt

Thunder-thighs are blessed~

D22qUn9.gif

Way ahead of you buddy :3

Wallach

What does Cammy have against leggings anyway. That DLC costume just winds up looking weird to me.

Bison's outfit is... unfortunate. Chun and Ryu are clearly the big winners here.

What I really want to see though are F.A.N.G's alternate costumes. That dude's frame is going to make for some crazy looking shit.

Skilletor

So suppose I'm a major tournament organizer and I ban this sort of skins.

How much outrage would happen?

There would be no outrage because you couldn't enforce it. Look at what happened with Dead or Alive.

The only way you could avoid somebody choosing the outfits they want is by not having them downloaded.

kirblar

Lol I'm not tryin' to get this one locked, but there's nothing risque about them, not anymore risque than the actual alt costume for Chun for example. I just find it funny people wonder if women look like IRL, 'cuz in my head if it's a possibility, chances are it's probably real. Visual proof usually works best
The outfit shows a lot of skin, but it avoids being risque/fan-servicey/uncomfortable because Chun Li's regular camera angles aren't focusing on T&A to begin with. The camera is the biggest offender in SFV when it comes to issues (and Mika's slap really wasn't one of them - it was funny, not sexy.)

Ferrio

Banned
Chun/Cammy/Ryu's costumes are great. Hope to see that type of quality with the rest of the characters, especially Laura and Mika. Maybe Laura will get a Gi.

What does Cammy have against leggings anyway. That DLC costume just winds up looking weird to me.

Bison's outfit is... unfortunate. Chun and Ryu are clearly the big winners here.

What I really want to see though are F.A.N.G's alternate costumes. That dude's frame is going to make for some crazy looking shit.
That Bison costume isn't perfect, but still better than everything IV had to offer him.

Wallach

That Bison costume isn't perfect, but still better than everything IV had to offer him.

I really only ever used Bison's default in IV. That said I wouldn't use that V costume over his new default either. Bison just tends to have a really bad ass default costume.

The "wild" costume for Bison in IV was actually pretty cool, though. It would have been slick just with the outfit and minus the animal bits.

"Should have pants" is how i feel about cammy. Her lack of pants to me has always been weird, because it doesn't serve her character, its so we can see her butt. But i grew up in the age of the net so, i fail to see the need for that. If i need weird cammy shit, keystrokes away. So yeah. I would much rather cool girl military outfits. Also she wore pants a few times and all those outfits are way better.

I still say she misses those sleeves from the Alpha games.

ShinMaruku

I love how SF has gone just cheesecake and it's ok yet DOA gets shit. Then again I should not expect somethings form certain quaters of the FGC. :p

Chun's ass ain't got shit on
PreciousLightKillifish.gif

RM8

Chun wearing a skimpy alt is not new, and it's not the same as having camera angles that scream DOA. Cammy has those, though, the camera loves her butt. But this Chun alt is pretty much this:

Now, if it was up to me, there would not be "hot" alts in SF, so there's that :p

Wallach

Chun wearing a skimpy alt is not new, and it's not the same as having camera angles that scream DOA. Cammy has those, though, the camera loves her butt. But this Chun alt is pretty much this:

It's that outfit with sideboob and different hair, basically.

RM8

Also, it'd be like DOA if Chun had 10 outfits that were this fanservice-ish. In SF4, this was the only revealing outfit for her.

Skilletor

I love how SF has gone just cheesecake and it's ok yet DOA gets shit. Then again I should not expect somethings form certain quaters of the FGC. :p

Probably because DoA puts its shit front and center and makes entire videos advertising the shit you just linked and SF puts out videos of gameplay. DoA has entire costume packs of stupid swimsuit outfits. This outfit has been around in art and in games for a long time now.

I love DoA, but the comparison is shitty.

Unicorn

Is there a reason I shouldn't pre-order on STEAM right now. All these alts are making me question my traditional mains. I mean, Cammy has always been a main, but I'm thinking of picking up Chun.

MAtgS

You should seek help for that compulsive lying problem of yours.

So we will for sure be able to get Hot Ryu after release sometime on Steam right? :)

Pretty sure these pre-order outfits are just the alternate outfits that will be available at a later time. They haven't confirmed if the will be for sale only, everything in terms of levels and characters are earn-able through in game currency. If I were Capcom I would make the costumes for sell only, that way they can guarantee they will be making some money from them and can fund future costumes and characters.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Chun-Li looks great with her hair down.

It's a shame the accompanying costume is fucking garbage.

I mean, they still can't beat Chunny but...

Kasumi...

vuRjkFP.gif

The outfit shows a lot of skin, but it avoids being risque/fan-servicey/uncomfortable because Chun Li's regular camera angles aren't focusing on T&A to begin with. The camera is the biggest offender in SFV when it comes to issues (and Mika's slap really wasn't one of them - it was funny, not sexy.)

I don't even think the camera is that big an issue. It's the "glitch" on P2 side.

DR2K

Banned

Waifu wars featuring the FGC.

Double standards are fun.

Coda

It's weird I already pre-ordered Street Fighter V on PSN and the pre-order clock still says like 388 days left and then below that it has an option to pre-order for $59.99? Anyone else getting this on their PS4? I'm assuming it'll be straightened out before the game comes out.

Cammy got some lethal crotch exposure going on. :X

Ibuki should be what, in her early twenties in this one? I wonder if she'll get a nice alt costume. :3

Vex_

Banned
Not tryna start nothing, but these women are more attractive than doa girls.

NOT TRYNA START NOTHIN DOE. CHILL.

Top Bottom