• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

kobu

hmm, well he didn't have infinite health/meter, he was just able to use a character not out yet so I don't think trainers will work online.

Vega's lack of AA options are really killing me. And would it hurt to make his st HP actually extend to the top of his head like the animation shows? I'm stuck with slow specials or a cr HP which will trade at best.

jump mk or lp and in some cases air grab

wrongway

I see the patch didn't do anything to fix the connection filter and quality ratings. Got my first chance to play some games in two weeks and I get three good games, then three "5-bar" lagfests. Shit sucks, bro. :(

At least the rematch function is neat. My few good games went the whole set and were loads of fun. I dream of the day when Capcom unfucks their matchmaking situation and makes BO3 the default.

mbpm1

I know but sometimes I just want to hit them so they stop jumping like an idiot.

Unfortunately vega's options are limited. At some ranges st. lp might work, but usually air grab or air-to-air is the only way.

Most of Vega's anti-air is just "pressure them so hard they can't move"

So, who here is thinking of maining Alex? I've been playing Cammy, but I'm gonna make the change for the urban lumberjack.

I'm considering putting some time into Alex. I'm a Necalli player who's been feeling Laura lately. I'm not too crazy on charge inputs, but I still wrestle with the thought of playing Dictator, so its not like charge inputs are completely off the table. I do intend on maining Urien at the end of the year though.

Yeah as far as Vega is concerned, I've had more success air to airing with j.mk than I've ever had anti airing with cr.HP, though that one does have it's uses.

So, just spent some time in the training room. Set the AI to just empty jump over towards me, and jump towards me with an attack. Trying to get my jab AA -> dash time committed to muscle memory, as well as get my Necalli DP to come out on reaction for a jump in. For people who have done similar training - is there any sort of hand exercises worth looking into to increase wrist/hand speed? I feel like that would be a tremendous help for me.

Sigmaah

Deff gonna give Alex a shot and see if I like what he's got going on. Vega doing me good but I need a serious second and I do fuck with grapplers

Any tips on fighting Necalli in survival level 29? He's really aggressive. I've attempted with Bison, Rashid, and Cammy alt reaching that level, but failed.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Hmmm, any tips on Ryu's trials involving punch > shoryu > denjin? It's really easy to have hadoken's come out instead of shoryu's. The shortcut is so close together. =x

Hmmm, any tips on Ryu's trials involving punch > shoryu > denjin? It's really easy to have hadoken's come out instead of shoryu's. The shortcut is so close together. =x

Try doing the motion for dp as down-forward, down, down-forward, turn on input display to make sure a stray foward isn't sneaking in there.

pixelish

doesn't this hairdo look better?
https://twitter.com/_Radugue/status/715068587908677632
CexvFyTW8AA433v.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom