• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Garrett can you check if the Training Mode Options are saved? Or any other quality of life improvement for that mather. :3
Thanks brosky!

vg260

Guile's costumes are awesome, including the premium one. Just these three put everything of his in SFIV to shame. They really knocked it out of the park visually with Guile. The classic stage is icing on the cake.

Hopefully he's good in terms of gameplay too.

airforce base is very pretty <3
guile10csq4f.jpg

guile9e4r81.jpg

Edzi

Where's the best place to buy the season pass for PC? Seems like I can get it for 20% off on GMG, and since I'm considering switching over to PC as my primary SFV machine, I might go ahead and buy the season pass again.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
What do you want me to check? If it's saves after closing the game of back to main menu?

Exactly that, it irks me to no end having to set Display Input, Display Data, Guard After First Hit, No Stun everytime i play >_<

Y'all are going to be happy...

those NPCs are doing double time if you catch my drift

they are 60fps

in other news, training (as of just now) still doesn't save settings

hwateber

The discrepancy between putting in cr.hp > Shoryu vs cr.hp > CA is so frustrating. I don't know how to reliably cr.hp>Shoryu without accidentally using CA.
I hit the lab last night to practice ryus s.ml > c.HP > DP combos and here's what I found worked really well for me. After the s.mp, hold forward on the stick and then slide down to df and hit c.HP for the link and then just do a QCF+HP for the shoryu and another QCF+P if you want the super. Seems pretty consistent for me

Yudoken

Hopefully the update doesn't break the mods, I already spend some time and I'm really happy how my game looks now.

Probably a good idea to disable mods in mod manager just to make sure.

Also I bought the season pass for 20 bucks because I do want to have all costumes, characters, stages and colors, just unlocking the characters is not enough for me.

Skilletor

Hopefully the update doesn't break the mods, I already spend some time and I'm really happy how my game looks now.

Also I bought the season pass for 20 bucks because I do want to have all costumes, characters, stages and colors, just unlocking the characters is not enough for me.

Where'd you get it for 20 bucks?

mattp

man...so they did two versions of guile's theme and i think both are pretty lame

i wish they would have done one version with more synth stuff.

Edzi

Where did you get it for $20? Cheapest I can find is $24 from GMG.

Also, could you tell me about this mod manager? All I've seen so far is manually adding .pak files into a mod folder.

Baleoce

So is Guile playable now?

In about 5 hours, not accounting for extended maintenance.

We will also be making a number of improvements to Street Fighter V&#8217;s matchmaking. Many users should have an easier time creating and connecting to Battle Lounges
Very happy about this. Battle Lounge is basically how I'd spend the majority of my online time in this game if it the search functionality worked well.

and we are also loosening the restrictions on finding an opponent.

Not sure what this is supposed to mean though.

I just deleted Street Fighter V. goodbye.

i managed to fuck up my folders to the point where it wasn't worth fixing smh
You've probably been asked this dozens of times but, what do you use to datamine and mod with V?
sorry I just noticed this I'll try and PM you about it at the weekend or something. I don't even know fully what I'm doing and tend to fuck things up a bit but I can point you in the right direction.

Yudoken

Where did you get it for $20? Cheapest I can find is $24 from GMG.

Also, could you tell me about this mod manager? All I've seen so far is manually adding .pak files into a mod folder.

Got it from Gamesrocket.
20&#8364; and a few hours ago I saw it for about 17 dollar (yeah, it was actually cheaper in dollar for whatever reason).

Edit: Price for us is changed, 20&#8364; it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom