• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVI| The More I Know, The Worse I Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayEH

Boooooo, just played a gold Ken. He beats me first game, plays the run back, I win.... he ragequits. Should've suspected by his 14 win streak.

Nymatikz is an arsehole everybody.

I wish they'd just left Ken on the bench for SFV, he always attracts the worst kind of players.

they'd just move to another character. Ken isn't the problem.

Marvel

could never
Starting afresh feels so good. Got myself a new psn and cfn name I like. Don't care about trophies so it was no bother.

Also now maining Cammy for some reason, having lots of fun!

MrCarter

Starting afresh feels so good. Got myself a new psn and cfn name I like. Don't care about trophies so it was no bother.

Also now maining Cammy for some reason, having lots of fun!

image.php

Marvel

could never
Oh yes.

All about fun now. I can change my avi is it was a gaffers before, I just googled "Cammy funny face" aha.

Unless you hate pc players for some reason, CFN is always the better option.

Not when it comes to messaging someone beforehand/after to see if they'r really available or not. Capcom should've incorporated a message system into the CFN stuff, if only at least for PS4-to-PC players.

Marvel

could never
If I start a lounge and leave(I have to go in the next 10-15 minutes) does someone else pick up being the host, or does the whole thing shut down?
Someone else gets Host :)

But I think it might end a game when you do, not sure. Been a while since I did a lounge.

Producer

A page late, but thanks for the info!

Edit: Watching GO1 vs MOV is crazy! The footies are outrageous! I feel so pump to play again!
I can't wait to get off work to put in work. RAWR!

Yep, that match is pretty old too, theres a bunch of new stuff to see. I stole Sako's corner bHK meaty, its so good. He has a bunch of tech that other chuns really arent doing, i would check out some of his most recent matches.

JayEH

Joining now

GGs. You need to really stop running to the corner just to spam moves. You did this with Ryu and Rashid. I know a lot of the rashid stuff you were doing was unsafe but I'm not very familiar with the character so I don't punish it all the time. You also need to learn some meaties or I'm just going to wake up buttons all day.

Kashiwaba

Whoever kashibaba is, great games. I have no idea what to do against your rashid. Dude is all over the place. Perfect KOs everywhere lol
It was good games but the thing which i abused is you were pretty much free to grabs and cross ups try to watch out for then other than that your fang is solid :)

Kashiwaba

GGs. You need to really stop running to the corner just to spam moves. You did this with Ryu and Rashid. I know a lot of the rashid stuff you were doing was unsafe but I'm not very familiar with the character so I don't punish it all the time. You also need to learn some meaties or I'm just going to wake up buttons all day.

I'm not familiar with Rog myself lol my my ryu was pretty much experimental i choose him by mistake the first time lol but ya as you said and many other people said before i tend to run away fast and try distance myself before even getting a lead on my opponent i need to fix this bad habit also your Balrog was very defensive in the corner i could corner you but i can't even do anything after that plus i kept on falling for your wake up 😂

Yea I don't know why it doesn't have same region as an option yet. I've had players from all of the world join my lobby when I just want East Coast players :/. I would also like if you could restrict people to joining only to a certain rank too so you could only have high level players join your lobbies.

there's a lot of things they should do with SFV's online that won't happen this year or the next lol
or ever tbh

People in the KOF thread whine about region filters cutting the player base in pieces, people in the SF thread whine about wanting region filters to cut the player base in pieces. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's hilarious.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
People in the KOF thread whine about region filters cutting the player base in pieces, people in the SF thread whine about wanting region filters to cut the player base in pieces. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's hilarious.

If only there was a filter one could toggle on or off thinkingfaceemoji.jpeg

It's hilarious.

more options the better no? Probably not because SFV is the game that can do no wrongs apparently

Birdie player C0mb0Feint RQ on Casual after failing on doing his gimmicks.

XzHhzy.gif

Also a lot of Dominican Republic players tonight.

SFV needs a ping filter more than anything and have it actually work.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
People in the KOF thread whine about region filters cutting the player base in pieces, people in the SF thread whine about wanting region filters to cut the player base in pieces. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

It's hilarious.
If the ping tests were actually accurate people wouldn't need to ask for region filters.

If 5 bars could be counted on, no one would care where their opponent was located.

Because a good connection is necessary to make the game playable, the player base is already effectively being cut into pieces based on region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom