• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

English Manor theme is 🔥🔥🔥

We finally have keyboard mapping after a year and seven months! :O

Now about that Linux version 👀

So Juri's theme on all Stages and characters?

gcRMr6.gif

HardRojo

It looks like a completely new character! Seriously, the effort made between SFV and MvCi in terms of visuals is staggering. I cannot believe they were both made by the same company.
Gotta hand it to Capcom this time, the attention to detail in that Sim costume is sick, wasn't expecting that at all.

jett

D-Member
That's an insane attention of detail on Dhalsim. It must've taken a lot of time to readjust his stretching animations. It has to be the most work that has been put into one of these things.

Producer

i really like chuns hairstyle on her pajama costume. also the costume looks good with the costume code on. would have been better without the thong though

MrCarter

There’s a new update to the CFN site which highlights game and site information on the homepage.

9/26 Update Info(ver.02.060)

・The following DLC is now available.
-- Additional Costume ("School Uniform"): Cammy
-- Additional Costume ("School Uniform"): Menat
-- Additional Costume ("School Uniform"): Ed
-- Additional Costume ("Dolls"): Cammy
-- Additional Costume ("Dolls"): Cammy
-- Additional Costume ("Vacation"): Chun-Li
-- Additional Costume ("Pajamas"): Chun-Li
-- Additional Costume ("Undercover Cop"): Chun-Li
-- Additional Costume ("Halloween"): Dhalsim
-- Additional Costume ("Halloween"): M. Bison
-- Additional Costume ("Halloween"): Urien
-- Additional Costume ("Halloween"): Birdie
-- Additional Costume ("Halloween"): F.A.N.G
-- Stage: English Manor
-- General Story BGM Pack 1
-- General Story BGM Pack 2
-- Street Fighter II BGM Pack
-- Street Fighter V 2016 Halloween Costume Pack

・The following DLC has been re-released.
-- Additional Costume ("Halloween"): Ryu
-- Additional Costume ("Halloween"): Cammy
-- Additional Costume ("Halloween"): Juri
-- Additional Costume ("Halloween"): Necalli
-- Additional Costume ("Halloween"): Alex
-- Additional Costume ("Halloween"): Nash
-- Additional Costume ("Halloween"): Vega
-- Stage: Spooky Arena
Dates of Availability: Sept. 26 (Tue) to Nov. 28 (Tue), 2017 PDT

The "2016 Halloween Costume Pack" is also available for a limited time,
featuring the 2016 costumes together with a Halloween-themed stage.
The dates of availablity for the "2016 Halloween Costume Pack" are Sept. 26 (Tue) to Nov. 28 (Tue), 2017 PDT.

・Other functionality improvements
-- The PC version now supports keyboard inputs for the controller settings.

Keys that can be assigned -
- Numerical keys: 0-9
- Alphabet keys: A-Z
- Special character keys: , . /
- Number Keys: 0-9 * - + .
- Space Bar

Note: Simulataneous button input, such as holding down the Shift key, is not supported.
Note: There may be some keyboards that are incompatbile with the controller settings

These information have been added to the following Character Data sections.

■RYU
- Added "Halloween" costumes and colors to the Costumes section.

■NASH

■M. BISON

■CAMMY
- Added "Halloween" and "School Uniform" costumes and colors to the Costumes section.

■BIRDIE

■NACALLI

■VEGA

■DHALSIM

■F.A.N.G

■ALEX

■JURI

■URIEN

■ED
- Added "School Uniform" costumes and colors to the Costumes section.

■MENAT
- Added "School Uniform" costumes and colors to the Costumes section.

https://game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/

That's an insane attention of detail on Dhalsim. It must've taken a lot of time to readjust his stretching animations. It has to be the most work that has been put into one of these things.
Yeah, that is one costume that feels like it's worth the 4 bucks for sure.

Mik317

It looks like a completely new character! Seriously, the effort made between SFV and MvCi in terms of visuals is staggering. I cannot believe they were both made by the same company.

they kinda aren't no? Isn't some of SFV outsourced while MVC:I is all inhouse IIRC

https://youtu.be/eaUGO4PiKYk
I've seen just about everything except more of Chun's interpol costume. You'd think more people would have jumped on that by now

Thanks for the link.
Neither of those costumes are as good as what Chun already has. I would have been very suprized if Capcom had given Chun JUST a thong. I would have been impressed and down 4 more dollars too.

EDIT:

cab u remove the hat like this fan art?

I believe the alt version gives Cammy some kind of winter cape...

r0BVWzH.png

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I enjoy staring up cammy's birth canal as much as the next thirsty internet gentleman, gut goddamn give this woman some pants already.

First game I ran into a Bison from Brazil.

Then I turned on PeerBlock and this is what it blocked in the past 20 minutes in order.

Argentina
Chile
Dominican Republic
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Mexico
Mexico
Panama
Brazil
Argentina
Mexico
Peru
Brazil
Argentina
Peru
Panama

Can add keyboard support but Region Lock is chanllenge for Campcpom.

Teh Lurv

People don't want good costumes, they want thongs and lingerie and waifu clothing.

I'm honestly surprised Capcom hasn't created a costume based on Akiman's bridal Chun-li concept art. Maybe they're keeping that one in reserve for when they're desperate for cash.

I'm honestly surprised Capcom hasn't created a costume based on Akiman's bridal Chun-li concept art. Maybe they're keeping that one in reserve for when they're desperate for cash.

Tekken team knows what's up. They made Nina's default a wedding dress.

Then gave the stupidest story reason for it.

Then had that story reason have absolutely freaking 0 relevance in any of the in-game lore or story mode.

All so that they could give Nina a wedding dress.

kirblar

Pushing that one out so it's farther away from T7's release makes sense.

MCD250

I am L I V I N G for some of these costumes, my guy. Color 10 on Cammy's doll costume makes her look like Carol Danvers, goddamn (a version of Carol Danvers that doesn't wear pants). And that little fur pelt that gets when you use the code on the nostalgia costume *chef finger kiss*.

lupinko

Tekken team knows what's up. They made Nina's default a wedding dress.

Then gave the stupidest story reason for it.

Then had that story reason have absolutely freaking 0 relevance in any of the in-game lore or story mode.

All so that they could give Nina a wedding dress.

Tekken team and Harada just like movies and pop culture.

Look Harada is a fan of Bruce Campbell and Evil Dead, and that's how we got chainsaw arms Alisa.

Someone just likes Kill Bill and thought it would look cool with Nina that's all.

Tekken team and Harada just like movies and pop culture.

Look Harada is a fan of Bruce Campbell and Evil Dead, and that's how we got chainsaw arms Alisa.

Someone just likes Kill Bill and thought it would look cool with Nina that's all.
Ehh, I'm not really complaining since her old default is still in the game. Just felt like it should have been the other way around.

MCD250

There's some kind of insignia on the back of Cammy's doll jacket but I can't tell what it is.

Game could really use a model viewer.

MCD250

Sim's invincible man costume is kinda weird tbh. It looks more like he is made of bandages rather than covered in bandages. I guess making bandages react realistically to his movements (e.g., having them not stretch alongside him, or not stretch as much as him) would have wrecked the gameplay from a visual standpoint.

The bandage texture on his belly is really low res tho. Doesn't look good when he does his critical art.

I dont have any way to video capture my PC games. I had to use gifcam. My computer almost had a stroke trying to process a full screen gif. Thats what caused all the green shit. I then had to take a small gif, of the large gif.
Despite the mess, you can still see the wind effects on the air grab...

giphy.gif

JusDoIt

I dont have any way to video capture my PC games. I had to use gifcam. My computer almost had a stroke trying to process a full screen gif. Thats what caused all the green shit. I then had to take a small gif, of the large gif.
Despite the mess, you can still see the wind effects on the air grab...

giphy.gif

Valiant effort. Thanks.

Top Bottom