• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V PS4 bundle available announced for Europe

24183794710_461e746247_z.jpg

Nice box.

smurfx

get some go again
really hope they do the same for the u.s. i want as many people playing this game as possible. good thing for pc cross play as well. it's no fun when a game dies online and you play the same people over and over again. hope it's included in the black friday bundle as well.

oti

Banned
really hope they do the same for the u.s. i want as many people playing this game as possible. good thing for pc cross play as well. it's no fun when a game dies online and you play the same people over and over again. hope it's included in the black friday bundle as well.

It'll be THE fighting game of this generations. I think it'll do just fine.

entremet

That's a nice bundle, but I'd prefer a digital version for SFV since I'll be playing it continually all generation like SFIV.

No need to switch discs and always on my HDD for easy rounds here and there.

Rudiano

Banned
I wish these bundles come with something exclusive that makes them unique, otherwise its the same as buying the black console and game separately (which would probably be cheaper) with just a fancy box that nobody cares about

GHG

That logo on the bottom right corner... I'm not really sure what it's implying.

jk

Probably, what, £300?

I did think about getting a PS4 for this, but honestly speaking the PC version is competent, so I have no need for this. :/

I think I will wait to see how much the PS4/PSVR bundle is.

Probably, what, £300?

I did think about getting a PS4 for this, but honestly speaking the PC version is competent, so I have no need for this. :/

I think I will wait to see how much the PS4/PSVR bundle is.

It's actually cheaper to go and buy a brand new PS4 and then buy SFV separately

NZerker12

Now announce what retailers are getting the other preorder dlc costumes. I mean seriously as it stands the UK is only getting the Bearded Ryu costume which is from GAME, the other 3 costumes are nowhere to be seen.

Celcius

°Temp. member
1TB hdd? Check
Physical copy of the game? Check
Limited edition console? Fail

Any chance of the US getting this though?

Fitts

The perfect bundle would have been console + game + arcade stick.

This is exactly what I'd hoped to see when clicking the thread. Honestly, I'm surprised that there isn't an LE version of SFV that comes with a fightstick... even if it's just an Alpha.

Celcius

°Temp. member
Why does the USA seem to get shafted when it comes to limited edition PS4 bundles?

MGS5 red PS4:
Japan = yes
Asia = yes
Europe = yes
USA = nope

Street Fighter V PS4s:
japan = semi-LE console with custom faceplate
Europe = 1TB console bundled with physical copy
USA = nothing

We don't even get vanilla white PS4's like the rest of the world lol

Top Bottom