• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V Roster Discussion |Thread 2| Deal with it & place your hope for DLC

Greenzxy

Hmmm, while I don't particularly care for the generic Ryu cover, or Bengus' tutorial art, Shinkiro's overly clean style doesn't really fit this game either imo. I guess good SF art
I know what your saying, the art that's been released for this game is good, but it just doesn't really fit SFV. Like bengus's interpretation of laura and giving her an oval face, I don't know man.

Neoxon

They announced the cover of the special edition box we are getting here in Korea (art by Shinkiro). Not sure if this is Asia exclusive..

It's cover for the SE box, not the actual game case cover.

CYgFQ3aUQAA6raG.png:large
SWEET JESUS, SHINKIRO ART!!!!!!!

WE MAHVEL, NOW!!!!

HotHamBoy

So.... anyone going to be passing the time with Nitro+ Blasterz come Jan. 26th? I thought Aquapazza was a pretty fun kusoge fighter, heh. Looks silly.

I liked what Gootecks said about the difference between SF4 and SF5. For a lot of people who pick up SF4 or even just a new character in the game, their first question is "ok where's the tech?" I've seen a lot of complaints about SF5 and most of them come from people who probably fit into that bracket of dudes who started playing FGs seriously with 4, and have the wrong idea about what to expect from a new Street Fighter.

I'm not a pro at any fighting game period, but SF5 feels like it achieves that rhythmic sweet spot that SF2 and 3 had much more so than 4. Its my most anticipated game of 2016 announced thus far. Can't wait for the next generation of pro players, new developments and discoveries, new strategies, etc.

It's not as fast as 3S or Dark Stalkers but faster than Super Turbo in my estimations.

You are definitely right. All these people posting about "what can I do in the game", and I'm steady taking matches because I know my buttons.

You really can't go into this game expecting getouttajailfree cards to work anymore.

You are definitely right. All these people posting about "what can I do in the game", and I'm steady taking matches because I know my buttons.

You really can't go into this game expecting getouttajailfree cards to work anymore.

Learning SF fundamentals through SFIV and noticing how far my admittedly beginner fundamentals are going in SFV than they are in SFIV.

Galdelico

They announced the cover of the special edition box we are getting here in Korea (art by Shinkiro). Not sure if this is Asia exclusive..

Oh boy Shinkiro, so golden
(even though the tiny little F.A.N.G. so randomly placed, and Necalli's face squeezed into the V are kinda funny)

On the note of this incredible song, I can't ever find the video for it anymore. You know, the one where everything is perfectly choreographed for PR. Not the actual game intro, and not the one that has a rap segment. Anyone know where it is in high quality?

i remember one where the group was performing it live in concert and it was very theatrical with intricate costume design and dance choreography. It got removed from YT :(

Sayad

Nice to see Shinkiro art.

Too bad they didn't get Akiman and Kinu Nishimura to do something as well.
Should have used Nishimura Kinu for characters portraits instead of those lazy ass silhouette, should have advised her for Ken's hair too, she's one of very few people out there who know how Ken should look. ;p

Edit: whelp. :3

Galdelico

Should have used Nishimura Kinu for characters portraits instead of those lazy ass silhouette, should have advised him for Ken's hair too, he's one of very few people out there who know how to draw Ken. ;p
Kinu Nishimura is a woman, if I'm not terribly mistaken.

Edit - Double slapped in the face & beaten.

Subaru

I don't like the new Bengus's arts too, but c'mon, we are so privileged to have the opportunity complain about this. We could have could have THIS cover instead:

823212-ssf2t_pc_us.jpg

(Great OST though)

qcf x2

Wow, that looks amazing. And definitely reconfirms how absolutely shit the Bengus art is in that training mode demo (I still have hope that the rest of it will be better).

i remember one where the group was performing it live in concert and it was very theatrical with intricate costume design and dance choreography. It got removed from YT :(
I used to watch the one that I THOUGHT was the original about once a month. You just feel so pumped up from it.

Nephtes

I don't like the new Bengus's arts too, but c'mon, we are so privileged to have the opportunity complain about this. We could have could have THIS cover instead:

823212-ssf2t_pc_us.jpg

(Great OST though)

Say what you will about that old school art you posted... But be honest, how well do you art? :p

Like the saying goes...
the saying said:
those who can't do, review...

Top Bottom